Thread Rating:
F1 2021 reviews
Hamilton leads the pack, but I don't believe it's going to be so easy this season. 
Boats last season with Merc ?
Who's on last chance saloon?
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Verstappen 1 Hamilton 1
Is it going to end in tears or be a war of attrition?
(19-04-2021, 00:33)Blue Baggie Wrote: Verstappen 1 Hamilton 1
Is it going to end in tears or be a war of attrition?

I can see more 1st corner incidents between these two, yesterday they did well to both stay in the race after the first corner. Definitely shaping up to be a competitive season, even if its just competition between the two of them with everyone else a few seconds behind.
Verstappen edging away from Hamilton.
Can Lewis persuade Merc to spend some money on a few upgrades?
With Silverstone to come it's almost do or die.
Come on, Verstappen!
(07-07-2021, 17:56)Blue Baggie Wrote: Verstappen edging away from Hamilton.
Can Lewis persuade Merc to spend some money on a few upgrades?
With Silverstone to come it's almost do or die.

I think they are at their spending limits in terms of design. The new F1 "FFP" rules seem to be affecting them more.

I also think we may see the gap close as we head to some circuits that have traditionally been better for Mercedes but at the moment RB have the faster car. Tactically RB have been flawless recently, Mercedes need to get back to that level as well. Its going to be interesting for most of the season, and that means we will likely have the best season for years to watch.
Smoke and broken rear view mirrors. You seriously believe that? They aren't going to do what everyone else does and tries out ideas for next year's aero package on this year's car? Smartass

Any way well done young Mr. Hamilton. Crashtappen and Red Bull need a memory jog about the number of times he's put drivers into the fence in the past. Just exuberance of youth I guess at the time. Whistle Warrants a race or too ban now. Doh Let's see that bite them on the arse later in the season.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
With Silverstone done and the dust settled, more questions then answers?
How will Verstappen's confidence be after the crash? Will his ego be dented? Will he be out for revenge?
I fear more coming together incidents as the racing between Vers and Lewis intensify?
Interesting times ahead.
Strangely Red Bull are still pursuing a further punishment against Hamilton since the crash incident. They want a 1 race ban? A fine may be on the cards, but a race ban. I can't see it.
Both drivers have been told to "cool it" - does that imply stop racing and no overtaking?
I wonder how the Mansell's and Senna's would have responded to such instructions.
Red Bull now focus on Botas - did he deliberately cause the accident that took MV out?

Vettel under threat of disqualification, fuel shortage at race end

Lewis takes back the lead ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »