Thread Rating:
F1 2021 reviews
With Lewis on pole there is no way Bottas did anything deliberately! RB and Horner in particular is becoming a bit of a whiner, he is quickly forgetting the times Max has flexed his elbows in the past with the same results! Great season so far though, funniest thing I have seen in a while was Hamilton ont he grid by himself, you can imagine how his heart sank when he saw that and realized he had screwed us, still it did make for a good race.
With Lewis displaying worrying fatigue following the race, is this going to disrupt his overall performance? Can he continue to give the 100% needed to win races?
I'd hate to see him end his career with a sick note.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Well he now has essentially a month off before the next GP so hopefully he can get himself back in shape to have a strong second half. If it is long Covid as was suggested it could be tough for him to go week after week.
I can't see mercedes making any Lewis health issues public knowledge.
Time will tell
Interesting Vettel disqualification due to being short of fuel when the race finished a bit OTT.
But rules are rules I suppose.
Apparently 600ml short.
As the 2nd half begins.
Will it be a 2 horse race.
Will tracks suit Red Bull or Mercedes.
Interesting times ahead.
(27-08-2021, 09:06)Blue Baggie Wrote: As the 2nd half begins.
Will it be a 2 horse race.
Will tracks suit Red Bull or Mercedes.
Interesting times ahead.

Definitely a two horse race in terms of who wins but it might come down to the No2 drivers and how they perform with regards to protection of the No1 and assistance during the race. Neither Perez or Bottas have been very good at that this season so far.
Complete and utter farce today. How can you decide a race from 2 laps behind the pace car? You charge people £100's plus and call that a race? Give your f'kin heads a shake
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
After the nonsense of rain stopped play at the previous race normal service has been resumed.
VS looked in total control with Lewis chasing but his tyres gave out. Botas looks as though he now has s mind of his own, knowing his time at Merc is coming to an end.
VS goes back to the top, can Lewis manoeuvre himself back to the top or his is reign finally over. Interesting end to the season.
The twists and turns continue, coming together, amended grid positions, rain, spin offs.
All appear to be in Hamiltons favour atm.
Still all to race for.
Far too much looking towards next season and the line ups, get on with the remaining races.
Hamilton just as likely to have to start from the back in one race soon though.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »