Thread Rating:
Celtic v Rangers
I think his mental well-being and fitness issues are interlinked TBH! He has been very lucky with the way Celtic and Lennon treated him during his long period of crisis esp when considering his "return" on the pitch has been nothing short of dreadful.
On a lighter note, some of his problems might be due to him being a Hibby- look what following Hibs has done to most of our mental wellbeing.
Seriously a move to Easter Road might be the best thing for him,when he was here our fans loved him and that adoration could just be the thing he's lacking at Parkhead. They turned his head with the thoughts of him being a huge hit but never gave him the chance to prove it. The way he was treated would be enough to get anybody depressed
Good luck to him I'm sure every Hibby wishes him well - preferably at Easter Road
GGTTH
hibeejim21 and 0762 like this post
Celtic in advanced talks with Eddie Howe on becoming their new manager. He was apparently in Glasgow for talks last weekend, and the guardian say he met Dermot Desmond in London afterwards.
Interesting choice if it happens.
Will be a huge culture shock for him and his family if it goes ahead.

Spent entire career, playing and managerial, at Bournemouth apart from a couple of games for Pompey. Has to be sure for the sake of his family.

Won't get any time to settle in to Scottish football after the disappointment of this season for the "green hordes".........second is not an option.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Think he was at Burnley briefly as well mate.

But aye, I'd imagine this is going to be a huge challenge for him. But if he pulls it off he could follow Rodgers to a good job in England, right now seems only Sheffield Utd are an option for him.
Potentially a young Brendan Rodgers IMO.
(03-04-2021, 12:01)0762 Wrote: Potentially a young Brendan Rodgers IMO.

Kris Boyd doesn't rate him. Surprising no one Laugh
Aye forgot he went to Burnley as manager for a year, Jim. Left because of "personal reasons"..............hope this wasn't because Burnley was too far North for him and his family. Wink
"FOREVER UNITED"
(04-04-2021, 11:06)newhavenhibby Wrote: Aye forgot he went to Burnley as manager for a year, Jim. Left because of "personal reasons"..............hope this wasn't because Burnley was too far North for him and his family.  Wink

I read the other day his mum died while he was at burnley, think it was related to that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »