Thread Rating:
RIP Hereford United
Only 5 leagues from getting back to League 2 which is possible. Just been looking at the football pyramid my local amateur team are 8 leagues off getting into League 2 though they would need some big big investors though to make it happen.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Hereford have reached the FA Vase final to play Morpeth Town at Wembley
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Apparently, they're playing it on the same day as the Halifax v Grimsby FA Trophy final.
Or at the same time

FA are doing a deal where you can buy a ticket for £25 for both finals.

Good to see two clubs who have had to drop down following poor ownership get to a final.

Gone top of the league tonight with a 2-1 win at previous leaders Alvechurch

Hereford won there league last night and will be playing in Evo-Stik Division One next season. Not sure if they will be in the North league or South league.
Lord Snooty likes this post

Well done Hereford FC. I was one of those fans who put money in to help get a club in the town up and running again. I was going to Wembley to see them play Morpeth,( believe they have sold 16000+ tickets!) but then Hibs got to the Scottish Cup Final, again, ....third time in 5 years, and have decided for a weekend in Glasgow /  Edinburgh rather that London......just in case we finally win the thing.    Whistle

Why Hereford?..........I lived there for 8 to 9 years at the end of the 80's and early 90's and used to go to all the home games at Edgar Street and some away. When they were wound up I wanted to help when there was talk of a new club rising like a phoenix from the disaster. I have watched their progress since and am really pleased that their first season back has been so successful.....will be interesting to see how they approach next season and how much investment can be put in to the club.   Huh

'mon the Bulls.    Thumb up
Lord Snooty likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I've more time for the likes of Hereford, Chester, Halifax and Darlington who have worked their way back up the leagues without having to rely on a rich benefactor not going to name those teams but they are as plastic as they come, have no heritage, fan base etc
Lord Snooty and spireitematt like this post

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »