Thread Rating:
RB Leipzig 3 Man U 2 - another CL group failure for OGS!!!!???????
I can't believe this latest cock-up up by what looked like an experimental starting line up - why do it now OGS??? Such an important final group match v a Bundesligue side that United "hammered" 5-0 in the 1st leg!!!!!!!! And yet he didn't field his strongest team?? As for the result? What does he expect when the team only plays for 20 mins of the match!!! Didn't deserve a positive result TBF and both United's goals fortuitous!! Lastly, I must critically comment AGAIN re United's goalie, De Gea - what an embarrassment of a goalie in losing that crucial RBL 3rd goal - HE DIDN'T WANNA GET HURT, SHOULD'VE BLOCKED THE SHOT BUT OPTED FOR PROTECTING HIS GOOD HEALTH - a shocker at a crucial stage of the match when, OK, Maguire misread the "run of the ball" in allowing the ball to pass him but De Gea could've "bailed him out" but chose not to. Paul Scholes thankfully "not taking any prisoners" on BT Sport and calling it as it is - "He didn't wanna get hurt, he 'bottled' it"!!! Absolutely right Paul. I'd additionally comment, "Ohhh if we could only 'put the clock back' to the time when United had the opportunity to sign Casper Schmeichel, a Man United fan as well!!. It wouldn't be perfect but United would've been be in a better place now with such a reliable and accountable goalie"!!! What a failure in judgement! We must get rid of De Gea asap as said in a previous thread questioning this guy's ability to perform and millions lost again due to another needless non-quali performance. IMO OGS should've risked playing the young lad, Dean Henderson, in goal but clearly not brave enough to "do a SAF" and play him.
United defensively weak, the manager consistently making mistakes and the Pogba situ also needs to be resolved - a joke with a joke agent!!
another coming against atalanta tonight
(02-11-2021, 20:23)Tigerlad11 Wrote: another coming against atalanta tonight

barring that insane cr strike i was bang on. going to a 4 was a mistake. couldnt put shaw or AWB to CB and telles for exampl?
Lost 4-1 v Watford this afternoon and Solskjaer still nonchalantly walking off the pitch although displaying that sullen look AGAIN!! This defeat was totally unacceptable and embarrassing for a huge club like Man Utd. OGS should've resigned immediately after this match if he had any kinda honour whatsoever, an absolute disgrace!! AND HE IS STILL FIELDING MAGUIRE FFS!! Thumb down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »