Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
WBA Transfer Window: (Summer 2015) Starting early..
(30-11-2014, 23:49)wba_1996 Wrote: Being linked with Joel Campbell on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season with a potential £8m permanent deal.

Looks like AI is anticipating that the U21's might need another quality winger who can make a few cameos in May when he is still trying to get "match fit"  Doh

Laugh

Campbell is excellent though,

A certain Mr mel wanted him at the start of this season.................

If only he was here now Confused
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(01-12-2014, 00:08)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(30-11-2014, 23:49)wba_1996 Wrote: Being linked with Joel Campbell on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season with a potential £8m permanent deal.

Looks like AI is anticipating that the U21's might need another quality winger who can make a few cameos in May when he is still trying to get "match fit"  Doh

Laugh

Campbell is excellent though,

A certain Mr mel wanted him at the start of this season.................

If only he was here now  Confused

Who Mel or Campbell???
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
Newspapers now reporting that we could be shipping out most of our summer signings in January, including Varela. What the hell is going on?
But can Campbell defend?
(01-12-2014, 14:58)Ska Wrote: Newspapers now reporting that we could be shipping out most of our summer signings in January, including Varela.  What the hell is going on?

Not sure mate,

However have emailed JP,

I will let you know what if any reply i get Confused
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014...-shake-up/

here is the link for the "shipping"
(01-12-2014, 14:58)Ska Wrote: Newspapers now reporting that we could be shipping out most of our summer signings in January, including Varela.  What the hell is going on?

Or we could just ship out the head coach and keep all of the perfectly good players we signed?

Says AI doesn't rate Varela or Blanco in training, they're flair players FFS not grafters Doh

How depressing to know that we could have Robben, Balotelli, Gascoigne and Berbatov in the squad and they wouldn't see the bench because of this grade A vagina Doh

Alan, either grow a pair and actually give these players a fair crack of the whip or f@ck off Angry
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
how about a "whip" and fook off at the same time ?
Only one change needed ideally before January for me, and we all know who that is.
It's okay guys, Irvine has now dismissed the rumours about Joel Campbell. We're not making the mistake of signing any of those fast & talented players again Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed