Thread Rating:
Strachan announces his 1st squad of Scotland players for the World Cup
Strachan is a pish poor manager I said it before he was given the job he should be sacked
if strachan thinks chris martin was outstanding we are in big bother. griffiths and forrest should have been starting that game.

We need a big performance midweek now.
Yep! We had so many chances to win this match and nobody clinical enough to score the goals we needed. I must say re Forrest, how did he not score with that chance soon after the Lithuanian goal??? Another shot passes the wrong side of a Lithuanian post and that was the story of the game with Martin another offender! IMO we need a min of 4 pts from both fixtures. I suspect we're only gonna accumulate 2 pts or possibly only 1 pt. I hope this Scotland team proves me wrong but it aint looking good! Also Slovenia winning the match v Slovakia - looks like a dogfight unfolding for second place!
The team selection and tactics were all wrong the night.
Again!!!! The man is useless
He told us how lithuania would play beforehand then played right into their hands... Our best players were on left the bench.
He is an egotistical b'stard and should be shown the door Jim it's all about him and fuq everyone else, I keep saying it my opinion will never change he is an awful manager
I've always been behind the wee guy,but that was just diabolical last nite. Really insulting to the support with his pish to the media afterwards. He will likely see this campaign out and then go,i got the feeling he'd had enough last night.

martin hasnt scored in 20 games down south and gets picked ahead of griff.

mcarthur plays for a epl side but bannan starts instead.

I get we don't have good centre backs but the team could and should have been a lot stronger last night.
Totally agree Jim,I'd like him to explain his decision on that side but that will never happen,how Griffiths doesn't star is just dumbfounding and yer right our centre backs are poor John Souttar is far better,was wee MCGinn on the bench I never noticed?his self centred bstardness is his undoing I'm convinced he does it to piss people off and he enjoys that,like I say it's all about Gordon Strachan nothing else
I just don't get it,lithuania have tall,slow defenders so getting it wide to play for chris martin was just mental.Easy meat for them whereas sparky would have stretched them and found space.
I hope he can redeem himself midweek but that was as bad as its been under him.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »