Thread Rating:
RIFC
(16-09-2016, 15:42)supercooper Wrote: And that is relevant to Ashley being good for Rangers how? You really are breathtakingly bitter.

God do I have to point it out? Murray was far from mr ethical. Very far in fact. But he brought a lot of success to the club. Why couldn't big mike?
Asking if you believe you are the same club or if you are still one half of the old firm is bile now?? oh aye only if you ask a knuckle dragger a question or two hahahahaha

Like this board (El Car and yourself) there are only two Hearts fans that post on this site, and like you both very rarely does the other Jambo post so i'm the only Hearts fan on here really and I mainly post on the Hibs board,today has been an exception due to you coming out of your self imposed exile.
Like I said don't let the door hit you on the way out. And that is metaphorically.

(16-09-2016, 16:18)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(16-09-2016, 15:42)supercooper Wrote: And that is relevant to Ashley being good for Rangers how? You really are breathtakingly bitter.

God do I have to point it out? Murray was far from mr ethical. Very far in fact. But he brought a lot of success to the club. Why couldn't big mike?

Stop it your embarrassing yourself now.
Do you ever have an argument to back up your point?

Course you left that to the big boys on here.
I'd only need one if your post had any basis. Plus Ashley assaulted half the youth squad.
How does it have no basis? He's a real billionaire with a shared business interest.
Not sure his business interests were shared, certainly not for the good of Rangers anyway. He was in it for the money but tied them up in bad contracts to make sure if he didn't get his money then he would essentially get the club!! Unfortunately for Rangers, the previous boards backed themselves into a corner and he was the only "white knight" they had!!
(16-09-2016, 19:40)St Charles Owl Wrote: Not sure his business interests were shared, certainly not for the good of Rangers anyway.  He was in it for the money but tied them up in bad contracts to make sure if he didn't get his money then he would essentially get the club!!  Unfortunately for Rangers, the previous boards backed themselves into a corner and he was the only "white knight" they had!!

SCO maybe if pooper put over a counter arguement like youve just done,instead of just coming on and calling everybody liars and idiots the discussions on here might be just a little bit more grown up,just as they are when he's not involved
Maybe if there was basis for an argument. It's plainly obvious to anyone what Ashley was doing. And as for being grown up, have you actually read your posts back to yourself. You are a ridiculous man, now toddle off . You may get free run on the bigot board but your views aren't welcome here.

(16-09-2016, 19:40)St Charles Owl Wrote: Not sure his business interests were shared, certainly not for the good of Rangers anyway.  He was in it for the money but tied them up in bad contracts to make sure if he didn't get his money then he would essentially get the club!!  Unfortunately for Rangers, the previous boards backed themselves into a corner and he was the only "white knight" they had!!

The fact it had to be spelt out to him speaks volumes. He is a pedant who posts unbased nonsense as absolute truth and wonders why he's rebuffed.
Surely the point is , if Ashley had not weighed in with his loans etc, then the doors on the big hoose would have been well and truly shut- again. Can't deny that his input saved the club, despite his rather onerous retail deal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »