Thread Rating:
RIFC
At which hearing the club were ordered to hand over documents to mike ashley......they missed out that part conveniently,this has been going on since may.

I don't get the acrimony with ashley. He kept the lights on at ibrox with his loans and if certain people had been smarter he could have been a very powerful ally despite his current reputation.
I would certainly like to think that post was tongue in cheek.
Why??
Newcastle fans have not stopped admiring the man,it's not like they have been protesting about him. He's only been good for them, even his employees at sports direct have a cheek to be angry with him.
Aye and sir dave's great pension theft showed him to be a real salt of the earth kind of guy.
And that is relevant to Ashley being good for Rangers how? You really are breathtakingly bitter.
He was good for Rangers without his loans you would have died AGAIN.
Sad sad man so overwhelmingly engulfed with all things Rangers. I've never known fans of other clubs to be so engrossed in one club. Then again sums parochial types up.

(16-09-2016, 15:45)Fredstersafool Wrote: He was good for Rangers without his loans you would have died AGAIN.

That's a new one Fred dying twice, your stupidity never fails you.
Well you died in 2012 and resurrected as Sevco later so to all intents and purposes you could have died twice because you insist Sevco are the same club.
I don't insist anything it's you doing that and earlier you asked me if we were part of the Old Firm you really say the silliest things. Take your bile to the bigot board your type is not welcome. Obviously can't cope without.

If only you put as much effort into posting on the hertz board. Oh wait....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »