Thread Rating:
England V Switzerland
No Sturridge up front

Rooney and Welbeck? or Lambert?
Lambert every time.
How to ruin a Monday night, England, Chiles and Townsend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spireitematt likes this post
William Hills are offering odds of 9/4 that New Tricks on BBC 1 will get more viewers than the England match.
Stairs likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I pretend I don't care and I get angry about the squad, the approach and player attitudes etc. but secretly and naturally I want us to win
I've put it on just to take the piss out of Delph. What the xxxx is he doing in an England shirt? A worse footballer even than Milner. Sad
Welbeck is the new Gary Lineker he`s scored twice!

Maybe a knee jerk but Welbeck is a decent player and two goals against a decent side will be Woy an enjoyable selection headache
(07-09-2014, 22:04)Imre varadi Wrote: hope we lose by at least 10 goals  Thumb up  that should hopefully even move the corrupt bastards at the FA to get rid of the worst England manager since Kevin Keegan  Thumb down  i even think Keagan was better  Thumb up  at least he had the balls to beat the Germans  Whistle  woy wont beat any one team that is in the top ten at the moment  Thumb down  Uruguay un pueblo en xxxx Argentina  ffs  Thumb down  a 1 player team and they pissed all over us  Thumb down

WOY  OUT  Thumb down

Eating your words much?
I thought England did ok last night, yes it wasn't Brilliant but 2 excellent goals on the break. Some decent saves by Hart and a cracking goal line block by Cahill.

Onwards and upwards...bring on the mighty San Marino
Your probably right but at least we'll get there. Once we do then we'll worry about what we have to play then
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »