The Padded Cell
MARMITE MOTORWAY Angry
and complicated
DIDN'T TAKE OUR CHANCES Huh F'UCK OFF Angry F'UCKING SICK OF HEARING IT Angry
Towinjustonce likes this post
and complicated
PISS FLAPS Angry
and complicated
F'UCKING WINDOWS 10 Angry HAD TO REBUILD MY BASTARD PC TODAY AFTER YET ANOTHER F'UCKING STUPID BASTARD UNINVITED UPDATE THAT F'UCKED UP MY INTERNET CONNECTION COMPLETELY Angry WELL THEY CAN F'UCK OFF NOW Angry I'M STAYING AT SHITTY WINDOWS 8.1 WITH ITS WANK GUI Angry AT LEAST I CAN CONNECT TO THE WEB WITHOUT F'UCKING INVALID IRQ LEVELS EVERY FIVE F'UCKING MINUTES Angry

BILL GATES IS A C'UNT Angry
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
yep complete waste of time windows 10 as you spend more time watching then feffing dots roll around a screen than anything else !!
F'UCKING RED HOT IN BASTARD SEPTEMBER AS F'UCKING USUAL Angry
and complicated
Windows 10 is horrible, stay away from it as long as you can. Lot's of people have fallen prey to the infamous 'Auto-update'

That IRQ crap is down to driver incompatibility. Windows have generally released their platform on consumers before hardware drivers are available, leaving lots of pissed off people with conflicted PC's

How long ago was the update, has it been within the last 30 days you switched to Win 10? They're bastards for that one, once the 30 days is up you pretty much have to reset/system restore/factory reset your system.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I more or less installed it when I bought a new PC last January. It was fine for a couple of months then the on board wireless kept getting IRQ errors so I disabled it and plugged in my old dongle which worked fine for a few months then started with the IRQ errors so I've gone back to 8.1.

The thing is, I actually liked the GUI on 10 and thought it was pretty good at first but the main thing that pissed me off was telling me I could check out the error online Angry F'UCKING HOW ??? IF I CAN'T CONNECT YOU DIM F'UCKWITS ???? Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
They're marvellous for things like that Laugh

8.1 is good if you're using a touch screen I think, all the fancy apps and bollox are disabled on mine, and it only downloads updates. I choose what gets installed!! Wink
I've been down that road with Microsoft before. They made it mandatory after Windows XP for updates to download automatically after so many users suffered from various exploits in their system, as XP didn't even ask you if you wanted to check for updates never mind download them.

Windows 7. Which imo is the best platform they created, almost fool proof. Is now called Legacy, many modern PC's are deliberately designed to make it as difficult as possible for you to use an earlier edition of Windows.
Makes you wonder why they'd do such a thing Whistle

Windows 8.1 has yet to be perfected and they were already on to Windows 10 Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think we should go back to DOS 3.1, COBOL and UNIX Whistle Now there's something I can work with Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »