Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
Lee Wallace will not be involved in the match against Linfield, due to his (diplomatic ?) muscle injury.  Big Grin

Strachan can go and do one.

Saturday, 03/09/2016 : Linfield v Rangers, KO 13:00 hours.

This Friendly is a testimonial match for Linfield's Jamie Mulgrew. I will post a stream if one becomes available.

Skysports - Rangers skipper Lee Wallace pulls out of Scotland squad to face Malta
AVFC RFC SAFC
The rangers team are happily posing for pictures with the shankill road defenders flute band today. Nice.
No stream for this match, it is not being shown live on RTV.

Saturday, 03/09/2016 : Linfield v Rangers

[Image: CrbJbBZW8AAJaxu.jpg:large]
AVFC RFC SAFC
(03-09-2016, 14:00)hibeejim21 Wrote: The rangers team are happily posing for pictures with the shankill road defenders flute band today. Nice.

The Shankhill Road Defenders actively campaign against sectarianism and racism in Belfast. Their repertoire includes a lot of different music from various parts of the world including traditional Irish music. They were also providing the half time entertainment at the match today.
Saturday, 03/09/2016 : Linfield 0-7 Rangers

A useful run-out today, which makes up for losing all of the SPL fixtures due to the borefest.

Rangers FC - Linfield 0-7 Rangers
AVFC RFC SAFC
(03-09-2016, 15:42)El Car Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 14:00)hibeejim21 Wrote: The rangers team are happily posing for pictures with the shankill road defenders flute band today. Nice.

The Shankhill Road Defenders actively campaign against sectarianism and racism in Belfast. Their repertoire includes a lot of different music from various parts of the world including traditional Irish music. They were also providing the half time entertainment at the match today.

Laugh They are a posing at the HQ of the IFA with a loyalist flute band,who later today parade in memory of a man who murdered an innocent roman catholic in cold blood.

There is footage on youtube of them belting out all the usual anti-catholic stuff as part of their 'repertoire'.
warburton and the rangers team are showing very poor judgement posing with them.
Guess I'll have to take your word for that. Maybe they didn't conduct the same extensive 'YouTube research' as you while preparing for the match. Maybe they're simply not such bigots that they're obsessed with either their own religion or that of others, and with conveying their personal sectarian prejudices, that that's how they spend their time.
There is no need for extensive 'you tube' research el car,just the same level or less that provided information about their super campaigns against sectarianism and of playing (gasp) irish music.....they are a loyalist flute band with links to a proscribed organisation . They are about tribalism and intimidation by their very nature.

Its not rocket science ffs.
Did you dedicate the same amount of time objecting to your club bringing in Anthony Stokes on loan last season, a player who ticks all those same boxes?

I'm only going to say this once: if you want to come on to this forum to talk about religion and express sectarian prejudices you can keep it to the Hibs board where it seems to have found a happy home. The Rangers board is for football discussion only and anything else that deviates from that is liable to be deleted.
Stokes was slaughtered in the press for attending irish republican events,and rightly so. He was also fined by his club for it. Today will pass without mention in the press,thats the difference. It seems launching a defence of these kind of organisations is ok on here but criticising them is liable for deletion.

Let me be clear,the only prejudice being shown here is by bodies rangers are willingly associating with.Your club is entitled to be called out on it. I'll leave it at that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »