Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
I sent you over a roll of quarters, not my fault if they don't fit!!! I would send over pound coins but after Brexit they aren't worth anything!!
(05-08-2016, 03:55)St Charles Owl Wrote: I sent you over a roll of quarters, not my fault if they don't fit!!!  I would send over pound coins but after Brexit they aren't worth anything!!

Brexit is so bad that petrol/diesel has fallen by 4p a litre over the last week or so  Whistle

It's a load of bollocks, made up by Gravy Train Passengers, that we won't survive without some un-elected Belgian official telling us how many dead fish to throw back in the sea.

And while we're on it, can we have gallons, pints, inches, feet, yards and miles back ? Angry
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
this thing is maddix the rest of the world is suffering my morgage has gone up and charlies petrol !! but ill take that as you fcukers suffer everyday in that big rain cloud Thumb up
(05-08-2016, 21:40)Imre varadi Wrote: this thing is maddix the rest of the world is suffering my morgage has gone up and charlies petrol !! but ill take that as you fcukers suffer everyday in that big rain cloud  Thumb up

Well come back to England then Laugh it's easy enough to get in Cool for some stateside Whistle

Seriously though Angry I went to work in my fleece the other day Doh August and I'm wearing a f'ucking fleece Angry

and other clothes Wink
and complicated
Are you nesh, Maddix? A fleece! Such things should be in the wardrobe until late September. Short sleeves to work for me every day for at least three months is the rule for Summer. Then again, I am a sweaty bugger!
You know nothing, Jacko
(05-08-2016, 21:34)Maddix Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 03:55)St Charles Owl Wrote: I sent you over a roll of quarters, not my fault if they don't fit!!!  I would send over pound coins but after Brexit they aren't worth anything!!

Brexit is so bad that petrol/diesel has fallen by 4p a litre over the last week or so  Whistle

It's a load of bollocks, made up by Gravy Train Passengers, that we won't survive without some un-elected Belgian official telling us how many dead fish to throw back in the sea.

And while we're on it, can we have gallons, pints, inches, feet, yards and miles back ?  Angry

Sure, just move here, the Yanks never moved away from them in the first place!!
(05-08-2016, 23:28)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Are you nesh, Maddix? A fleece! Such things should be in the wardrobe until late September. Short sleeves to work for me every day for at least three months is the rule for Summer. Then again, I am a sweaty bugger!

No, but it was f'ucking freezing  Angry Heathcliffe and Cathy style f'ucking freezing and pissing down  Angry I get where the Bronte's were coming from now  Laugh

and what bloody wardrobe are you on about Huh what's wrong with a pile on the floor ? Wink
and complicated
Wardrobe. I'm so posh, aren't I?!

Anyway, them Bronte's didn't half moan didn't they?
You know nothing, Jacko
(07-08-2016, 12:00)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Wardrobe. I'm so posh, aren't I?!

No, that was Kate Bush Laugh
and complicated
(07-08-2016, 21:47)Maddix Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 12:00)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Wardrobe. I'm so posh, aren't I?!

No, that was Kate Bush Laugh

She's the only reason I know owt about the Brontes!
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »