Thread Rating:
RIFC
On the other hand King is the only one there who has not taken anything out of the club. As for being cleansed...it will be cleansed of a lot of decent people that will have had enough.
Yet the Easdales have actually provided an interest- free loan, and have taken no remuneration at all. Yet some people call them 'spivs' and crooks. Struth, a lot of the detractors need to seriously look themselves in the face.

As for the decent folks who have had enough? Enough of what, McCoist's tactics? Fair enough. Any other reason is a falsehood. The fans - you and me for instance - have no right to try to dictate what goes on at the club. We pay our money to see the team play football. We are customers only. Too many of these 'fans groups' have ideas well above their station.

IMO, of course.
Perhaps King sees this as a way of recouping some of the £20 million quid he lost following admin/liquidation. After all, he is a business man. Thoughts please guys?
HHGH
There's no danger of recouping that unless he was to sell everything off that is.
Nah, I can't see it TT. The only reason he gave that money was so he could get on the Rangers board, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, that money was gone long before admin came about. The business swallowed that up fairly quickly, same as it did with Joe Lewis' millions.
Fair point Trues but I juast can't understand why someone who has lost a serious amount of dosh previously is prepared to do it again. £16 million is a drop in the ocean in terms of what the club has been spending over the last couple of seasons, so is this just a quick fix to tide things over for another few months? Surely, that is not the answer nor long term investment.
HHGH
Maybe it's a tax dodge lol,seriously though if you believe the papers then he really has only the best interests if Rangers in mind only way that will be found out is if he gets the deal done
(22-10-2014, 18:17)Trusevich Wrote: Yet the Easdales have actually provided an interest- free loan, and have taken no remuneration at all. Yet some people call them 'spivs' and crooks. Struth, a lot of the detractors need to seriously look themselves in the face.

As for the decent folks who have had enough? Enough of what, McCoist's tactics? Fair enough. Any other reason is a falsehood. The fans - you and me for instance - have no right to try to dictate what goes on at the club. We pay our money to see the team play football. We are customers only. Too many of these 'fans groups' have ideas well above their station.

IMO, of course.

Everything is IMO Trus. ..but if people see it a different way to you it does not mean their views are less relevant. As for
Quote:have no right to try to dictate what goes on at the club
; dunno what to say about that Huh Every customer has a right to state their grievances to a company and their misrunning of it. It is not dictating, just because they threaten to withhold their custom. It is what you do if you are dissatisfied. It is how you get change, or at least attempt to. Thumb up
Ok Fred, so how come king and his consortium didnae invest their £16million in the recent shares issue? I am no shares expert but surely, had they done that, they would now have total control of the club today and would not require the shares of Easdales.
HHGH
I can only assume that they would gave still had to buy the shares that the others held too and that mustn't have been possible but then I wouldn't know Tin Tin if that was the case or not
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »