Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
England should win this LS,player for player they are overwhelmingly better than wales. But football doesn't work like that though and wales are a pretty solid unit.

Should be a good game.
The performance against Russia was good enough to win the game and thats why the team is unchanged. Another performance without the last minute dramatics will do nicely!!
Rose cheats and dives for free kick. Hart totally messes up on a basic free kick - ridiculous. 80% of the ball and 1-0 down!!!
Gooaaaall for Wales!! And it's that man Bale! 1-0 and what a good £10-00 bet for 1st goal scorer! Thumb up HT 1-0 What a priceless 1st goal but Joe Hart really should've done better - a 'sack of potatoes' in that goal!
Plus Sterling is a total waste of time - he'd be better off in athletics where speed is everything and ball control does not matter
What a howler from hart Laugh Laugh

Why does roy play that clown? England have better keepers.
(16-06-2016, 15:55)hibeejim21 Wrote: What a howler from hart  Laugh  Laugh

Why does roy play that clown? England have better keepers.

I'm not sure we do have any better keepers, its a position thats been a problem for a while now!! Hart is shaky on crosses and as we have seen today his positioning is not good enough, but he has virtually no challenge from other keepers.
Away..forster would have saved that easy.

Good changes from roy. vardy and sturridge on.

Those positive changes have swung it to England with a late goal.

Wales were very poor,no idea what they were doing tactics wise in this game.
Wales played the whole game for the draw, got to question Coleman with that tactic when he has Bale and Ramsey going forward and England's defence is supposed to be shaky!!! England did enough to win the game, not as good a performance as against Russia but this time we got the result!! Sturridge was the difference, his running at their defence put them on the back foot more but for me Walker was MOM.
I have to say i do like sturridge as a player....hate that stupid goal celebration though. Makes him look a right dick.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »