Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v MK Dons
Did I miss much the second half?

While we did not getthe results we would have liked the last 2 games is the run that really dire?
WWWWLDD

Even DD could get us in the PO final on away goals ?

MKD weren't ready to die just yet we seemed to have had no luck on shots going in off the woodwork and yet a few more crappy ref decisions including a card happy one as predicted by MS.

But yet we are one more point clear of Cradiff with less games to go.

I'm with Imre on this who is unusually upbeat these days.

We will be in the playoffs and go on to win.

C'mon lets have some positive vibes going !!!
just dont see the point in getting upset at the moment Huh  if Cardiff hadnt have lost ... different story   Angry  but they lost and our goal is only to get in the playoffs i couldnt give a xxxx if we lose the next 3 games 20 nil as long as cardiff dont win Doh    get into the playoffs however and win the playoffs is the goal  Thumb up 
if you take a look at all divisions you silly old twat you will find that most results have been strange as it is a very cagey time of the season Doh  now xxxx off and come back and moan for something worth moaning about you feffing farrah wearing bastard  Big Grin

And ffs watch the highlights for a change and then debate you wont sound so feffing stupid then  Smartass
We'll not win the play offs if we can only ever hit the post ffs.

Wallace's red has come at the right time because he's been wank for weeks. Should have walked on Saturday tbh.

Forestierri booking was a disgrace and that red should spend the rest of the season in league 2
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
im not particually over confident if we where firing on all cyclinders of winning the playoffs anyway never have been ? Hull Derby will be too much for us i feel as they seem to have a squad and ors is wafer feffing thin and has been since xmas ! DC will only have himself to blame for this as with just a little bit more cash thrown around we could have had a few more players come in on top of the hooper signing which was basically it ? as that mccgeady is and was just a feffing gesture !!

But saying that im relying on MS judgement here and he thinks will win the playoffs so ill go with that rather than go feffing insane !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyUJvxKIA1U no carlos today heres bully ! allready people have been making comments ?
(20-04-2016, 00:02)Maddix Wrote: I thought Consilio was dead  Huh

Where is he? When he came back on here he was talking sensible. Too bad about imre though. He's gone daft now Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
Even scouse didn't think Fessi's was a yellow.. I hope the ref got beaten up outside the bookies collecting his winnings.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/liv...on/340046/-

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/spor...-1-7862780

Refs have it in for Fessi, clearly. And this amateur shouldn't have been allowed any where near an officials kit. We'll keep getting robbed by the crooks though.
Just seen the highlights, just one of those nights it seemed going by the highlights.

If that's a dive by FF, then I'm a Dutchman. But from that incident Wallace gets his red.

You don't see the Wallace incident, so cant comment on it, but a few callers to Radio Sheffield said it was a straight red.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
So finally cc has lost the plot with these corrupt inept useles officials Whistle  dont worry though lads we only have to wait untill 2018 and the video ref will be installed like in rugby Thumb up  only for international games though that nowbody gives a shit about anymore with 3 fiffa officials sat behind them telling them what to think Doh its strange how English players never learnt to cheat correctly and kind of went through a short period of trying it out like when owen used to dive all over the place Doh   but then most reverted back to playing the game Thumb up  

but wait a minute with all this x factor big brother and whatever other tripe is about the place Doh the refs finaly decided it was there time to be the star of the show  Thumb up 

Thats the last on that from me because its a pointless debate that wont ever change unless we change the whole system ( not just the officials ) the lot get out off fiffa and uefa they will die a slow death without us and restructure the English FA the international set up the lot  Angry football is shit to be honest Thumb down  and i only watch sheffield wednesday and a few England games Sleeping i realy do prefer watching international Rubgy union where all of this shit doesnt exsist and when it sometimes looks like its rearing its ugly head  Huh its quashed down striaght away with common sense  Thumb up 

Heres the game watch peiowl and then comment on how shit we are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYJeuAcNcAre ?
Statesideowl likes this post
Wallace was a straight Red, he kid the lad off his feet!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
This was my last home game of the season because I'll be away for the Cardiff game,I know what a twat for booking the holiday when It's a 6 pointer.How ever I thought we would be top ten this season but not hanging on in the play offs.Speaking if which we should have been 10 points clear now so we could play the stiffs in the last three games to rest the first teamers for the play offs.Last night was dreadful, couldn't score,the ref was shite booking Forestieri for a dive was farcical and shows once again the level off refferees is terrible.If he had got the Forestieri call right then the Wallace red card would not have occured.He and his linesmen missed a penalty,in fact they missed or refused to give quite a few calls for us.
Listening to a caller on P&G later he said he hopes MKDons are relegated because of their managers behaviour on the bench towards a section of the crowd.They tried every trick in the book and got away with it.
Back to team matters.Hooper seems to be coasting through games,not a patch on his earlier performances.Big Dave changed the game when he came on,but we should'nt be coming out in the second half and playing we should have been a them from the kick off.MkDons should have been well and truely beaten but we just can't score goals like we were doing.
Once again so disappointing and frustrating to watch. I noticed last night that the team weren't shooting from long range as they did earlier and scored some spectacular goals.Thought that with young third team keeper they would have peppered him.Some poor decisions on the pitch last night from players,should have had a shot or hit the ball first time rather than trying for the lay off.
On to Sa turday though,just hope we can keep a clean sheet.
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »