Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v MK Dons
Last 2 games:

38 attempts
1 GOAL
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Ill give you another 10 positives to chear you (me) up for the rest of the week  Thumb up

1.Derby are in the playoffs and hopefully wont get out of neutral on saturday  Thumb up
2.Cardiff lost and we gained another vital point  Thumb up
3.Agian Cardiff are in worse form  than us ? if that was possible  Thumb up
4.Barnsley scored a 90th minute winner  Thumb up
5.Sooner or later the goals will fly in  Thumb up
6.Birmingham are out the end so we will never have to mention there stupid feffing club ever again  Thumb up
7.Wallace will be well rested for the playoffs  Thumb up
8.BLAH BLAH BLAH  Thumb up
9.I took to much on here  Thumb up
10.Its still 38cell in Merida Yucatan and the beer tastes like Angel piss  Thumb up
Cardiff fixtures

Bolton H
Owls A
Birmingham H
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
We could lose to Derby and Wolves (not get thrashed) as long as we at least draw with Cardiff and still make the PO on GD.

But who wants that? and the dire run of form leading into the playoffs wouldn't bode well
peiowl likes this post
(19-04-2016, 23:02)Statesideowl Wrote: We could lose to Derby and Wolves (not get thrashed) as long as we at least draw with Cardiff and still make the PO on GD.

But who wants that? and the dire run of form leading into the playoffs wouldn't bode well

i dont think its that dire ? i saw how we played saturday and im sure tonights the same ? but we are making chances is my point and we havnt lost or shipped goals in ! bad patch yes it is !! but its better to have a bad patch now then rather than when the playoffs come around !!

Check out the season we won the playoffs the last 10 games was laughable https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80....C._season
(19-04-2016, 22:57)Imre varadi Wrote: Ill give you another 10 positives to chear you (me) up for the rest of the week  Thumb up

1.Derby are in the playoffs and hopefully wont get out of neutral on saturday  Thumb up
2.Cardiff lost and we gained another vital point  Thumb up
3.Agian Cardiff are in worse form  than us ? if that was possible  Thumb up
4.Barnsley scored a 90th minute winner  Thumb up
5.Sooner or later the goals will fly in  Thumb up
6.Birmingham are out the end so we will never have to mention there stupid feffing club ever again  Thumb up
7.Wallace will be well rested for the playoffs  Thumb up
8.BLAH BLAH BLAH  Thumb up
9.I took to much on here  Thumb up
10.Its still 38cell in Merida Yucatan and the beer tastes like Angel piss  Thumb up
Will you shut the xxxx up with all this positive shit? You're beginning to sound like consilio before he saw the light. There was nothing positive about today's shit performance. Whoopee well get an award for hitting the crossbar 50 million times. Now you want bobar hto start Saturday? You're just trying to wind me up you Mexican gringo.  Doh
"God Save the King."
Cardiff will not beat us at hillsborough and thats the end of it all !! infact we will hammer them for 5 !!
Are all scousers thick CNUTS?

Franchise needed 3 points, so he gets his team to time waste and play for a point!

Enjoy League one Fat lad!
Imre varadi likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(19-04-2016, 23:32)Imre varadi Wrote: Cardiff will not beat us at hillsborough and thats the end of it all !! infact we will hammer them for 5 !!

Go stick your head in another bucket of sand. Rah. Rah. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
I thought Consilio was dead Huh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »