Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v MK Dons
We need to wake up Angry If we finish 6th there's no way we will beat whichever of the top three loses out over two legs Doh maybe in a one off but not over two games Angry
and complicated
Chance after chance at the moment!!! Just a matter of time for one to go in for us!!

C'mon Wednesday!!!
Matiass on for lee or wallce maybe ?
Almost time for that sucker punch lads
(19-04-2016, 22:05)Maddix Wrote: We need to wake up Angry If we finish 6th there's no way we will beat whichever of the top three loses out over two legs Doh maybe in a one off but not over two games Angry

The only team i can see us winning is brighton over two legs ? as getting a draw at there place doesnt seem to be a problem of late ! borro would xxxx us a new one at there place with the ref in there pocket !! and Burnley have never come up trumps against us on big games either ??
(19-04-2016, 22:06)Imre varadi Wrote: Matiass on for lee or wallce maybe ?

Would be for Wallace, can't leave just Bannan in the center.
wolves getting battered and helans obviously up to his old tricks hes been subbed !!
(19-04-2016, 22:09)Imre varadi Wrote:
(19-04-2016, 22:05)Maddix Wrote: We need to wake up  Angry If we finish 6th there's no way we will beat whichever of the top three loses out over two legs  Doh maybe in a one off but not over two games  Angry

The only team i can see us winning is brighton over two legs ? as getting a draw at there place doesnt seem to be a problem of late ! borro would **** us a new one at there place with the ref in there pocket !! and Burnley have never come up trumps against us on big games either ??

In some ways I would fancy us more against the top three than Derby or Hull!!!!
ipswich gone for sure !!
SCO go to Twitter I've retweeted a live periscope feed if you want it
St Charles Owl likes this post
Illegitimi non carborundum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »