Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
Again, Brum losing tonight helps us out.

I can see Derby picking up some points now especially as they've got Hughes back.

Judge having surgery on his leg. Anyone still think he's worth it for next season? Surely it's a better squad place taken than Sougou
Brum are out of the race two saturdays ago !! as for players and its impossible to say who we need untill we know what division we are in ? as for judge and its a definate no go now he might play again well ? he might not play again ? or he might turn into Hutch and we cant afford another one of them !!

If we go up we will have a pick of some good quality players that can play football under a better manager and circumstances in Newcastle and Villa we could swoop some good cheep sqaud players here and maybe aim for Mccormack from Fulham aswell as they are fcuked !!! money will not be a problem next season should we go up and with the tv deal well we might have to start thinking about Champions league football ???

Infact xxxx it !! if we do go up i except champions league football !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Tuesday 12th April 2016

Birmingham v Leeds 19:45
Middlesbrough v Reading 19:45

Friday 15th April 2016

Brighton v Fulham 19:45
Hull v Wolves 19:45

Saturday 16th April 2016

Bolton v Middlesbrough 12:30
Birmingham v Burnley 15:00
Cardiff v QPR 15:00
Charlton v Derby 15:00
Sheff Wed v Ipswich 15:00

Tuesday 19th April 2016

Birmingham v Preston 19:45
Brentford v Cardiff 19:45
Brighton v QPR 19:45
Bristol City v Derby 19:45
Burnley v Middlesbrough 19:45
Ipswich v Fulham 19:45
Sheff Wed v MK Dons 19:45
Reading v Hull 20:00

Friday 22nd April 2016

Preston v Burnley 19:45

Saturday 23rd April 2016

Derby v Sheff Wed 12:30
Cardiff v Bolton 15:00
Charlton v Brighton 15:00
Huddersfield v Birmingham 15:00
Hull v Leeds 15:00
Middlesbrough v Ipswich 15:00

Tuesday 26th April 2016

Hull v Brentford 19:45

Friday 29th April 2016

Birmingham v Middlesbrough 19:45

Saturday 30th April 2016

Ipswich v MK Dons 15:00
Sheff Wed v Cardiff 15:00

Monday 2nd May 2016

Brighton v Derby 14:30
Burnley v QPR 16:45

Saturday 7th May 2016

Cardiff v Birmingham 12:30
Charlton v Burnley 12:30
Derby v Ipswich 12:30
Hull v Rotherham 12:30
Middlesbrough v Brighton 12:30
Wolves v Sheff Wed 12:30

Some interesting games coming up and quite a few with the top nine playing each other. Good to see Cardiff v Brum and Derby v Ipswich on the last day. If we are still playing for a play-off position those games certainly help Thumb up
and complicated
Exactly, and whilst I see what SCO is saying about us being in a great position to do it on our own merit. I can't see it coming down to that, and the aforementioned games will play a big part in it for us.

I just hope that either way, we show up for the games matter. like the PO Final!! Smile
The Beast's of Beeston looked like taking Bummingham out of the equation but they've let them get one back now Confused

Come on L&%ds Angry MARCHIN ON TUG EV VAR n'all that Whistle

Walsall Thumb up get in Cool

Nice Angry choke Angry one Angry splutter Angry L%@ds Angry cough Angry

Cool

Bransley Thumb up

Pig choke is over Laugh although the delusional twats will tell you otherwise Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Why is the match thread put up so late charlie ??? anyway interesting facts or not ? we havnt beaten Iswich since 2007 on our patch and only getting a win at there patch in 2012 so thats ....erm counting 9 years since weve won at Hillsborough leaving us with 18 wins to there 19 wins and 11 draws !! so the sequence omen looks good as the numbers could all level out with a wednesday win !!

My favourite games have been at portman road that Facup night match back in 85 when Varadi scored a few and lyons leveled for 3-3 only for that bastard ref george courtney to rule it out giving them the victory 3-2 o there was blood allover the copples outside afterwards !! and when we took over there ground completly first game of the season and williams bashed in that lovely half volley on his debut 2-0 to us !!
Patience Imre, patience!! Its now up!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »