Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
Brighton play Forest today hope they lose because this is the only team i can see us beating in semi final the playoffs !!
(11-04-2016, 19:18)Imre varadi Wrote: Brighton play Forest today hope they lose because this is the only team i can see us beating in semi final  the playoffs !!

Therefore we need Brighton to win and finish 3rd because we will finish 6th now  Whistle and Forest could still go down  Laugh
and complicated
A few variables aren't there. It's imperative we win the next game and assess from there. It doesn't bode well that we're relying on other teams to either perform or fail in order for our own Playoff push to succeed.
(11-04-2016, 15:28)UThurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Is it actual dross though or is it that he is saying things in a second language to him and doesn't realise it's cliche to English speakers?

You've got a point. But they all seem to talk like that because cliches soften the truth. Anyhow at least he didn't do what imre did. Bad day at ... Laugh

You muppet imre  Laugh 
"God Save the King."
Well it looks like Brighton are joining Burnley and 'Boro as the first few teams to guarantee a PO spot.
91st minute winner for Brighton....
(11-04-2016, 20:09)Statesideowl Wrote: A few variables aren't there. It's imperative we win the next game and assess from there. It doesn't bode well that we're relying on other teams to either perform or fail in order for our own Playoff push to succeed.

To be right we aren't relying on anyone but ourselves to succeed in getting to the playoffs!!  We have a 5 point gap to 7th place, we just have to look after ourselves to get there.  Once there anything can happen!!
Washington and madsteve like this post
Let's hope Boro win tonight and Satdi. Brighton might switch off a bit then and rest a few players. A bad mistake IMO as I think it's hard to switch back on again.

Although Burnley play Boro next Tuesday Doh That's blown that theory of BHA giving up on auto Laugh
and complicated
(12-04-2016, 07:33)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 20:09)Statesideowl Wrote: A few variables aren't there. It's imperative we win the next game and assess from there. It doesn't bode well that we're relying on other teams to either perform or fail in order for our own Playoff push to succeed.

To be right we aren't relying on anyone but ourselves to succeed in getting to the playoffs!!  We have a 5 point gap to 7th place, we just have to look after ourselves to get there.  Once there anything can happen!!

From what I can gather we are relying on results in the periphery. We're in control of our destiny as you say with 5pts lead. However, I'd be genuinely surprised should it come down to us not needing a result from other teams. Our squad is really stretched and thin, we've done remarkably at times missing key players.

Ipswich game will make me feel a lot better, if we win of course!
I think the Ipswich game is the biggest game of the season so far .. Again i can see Qpr beating Cardiff or at least taking a point so 3pts on saturday for us will take all the pressure of and we can go into the Mkdonuts game knowing that another 3pts will seal it and then we can twat around with the thin squad !!!

Does anyone know what the deal is with saturdays tickets ? please dont tell me that this is been treated like another game on saturday ? we need the stands packed out to the rafters and possibly Thurny can give away coke on the turnstiles of the kop to wakje the feffers up before Ht !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »