Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
I'd consider Sasso or Hutch at right back as Palmer and Hunt have big weaknesses. Pudil and Turner looked awful from the highlights of the goals. There striker Kodija or whatever you call him looks decent. McGeady was the same, a few tricks and no work rate can't justify a starting spot.

Have heard rumours that CC kept the players out on the pitch after.... Like Phil Brown did a few years back.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(09-04-2016, 21:28)Towinjustonce Wrote: I'd consider Sasso or Hutch at right back as Palmer and Hunt have big weaknesses. Pudil and Turner looked awful from the highlights of the goals. There striker Kodija or whatever you call him looks decent. McGeady was the same, a few tricks and no work rate can't justify a starting spot.

Have heard rumours that CC kept the players out on the pitch after.... Like Phil Brown did a few years back.

I'd go for Hutch at RB. Sasso's a left footer, I think, but he's still our best option at CB when Lees or Loovens are out.

WTF he played Turner today ahead of Sasso is beyond me  Angry No game time for Turner in weeks and then he's thrown in when we've all seen Sasso come in and do the job recently  Angry

I thought Turner was a masterstroke when we signed him, a Mick Lyons type of thing  Thumb up now I just think he's a masturbate  Doh
Towinjustonce likes this post
and complicated
Now CC is resorting to platitudes and cliches:

"It was a day off for us in the Championship. It is a long competition and you get accidents along the way.

"We started strongly, moving the ball well and creating good chances. The players thought it was going to be easy and their heads went into the clouds.
"It was hard to understand the first half. After the second goal we lost control of the game and Bristol deserved to be three goals up
"The second half was different. Again they scored from their first attack, but we were more like ourselves. We should have had a penalty when Marco Matias was fouled and kept fighting to the end."

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
Maddix likes this post
"God Save the King."
It would be stupid not to put hunt back in ? he hasnt played that bad and he does get the odd cross over for a goal or two !! as for turner he always plays awfull his first game and then he gets back into it and usually plays well !! bring in hunt and leave the rest as it is but give them etc protection if we can in the form of either lopez or hutch and sacrifice that pile of shit Mccgeady and there is the answer !!

but all is early days as we dont know if hooper hutch loovens or westwood ??? and we wont find out untill kickoff at 3 oclcock so you can put down what you like , but you can bet your last pound the team that starts will be completly different to today and possibly a new formation and way of thinking espeically as weve been found out with that lets play shit for 45 minutes wank !!

We have to come out of the blocks attacking like mad men though this game against Ipswich could stamp our ticket to the play offs as i think Qpr will do us a favour for sure !! so with this in mind i wouldnt want Nuhui anywhere near the first team infact i hope he slips and twists his bloody ankle and cant play for this game we need to play with aggresion and pace so joao hutch would get into my team for next saturday !! i dont know whats happened to lavery but id throw him in aswell for the next 5 weve nothing to lose because joao and nuhui are doing nothing !!
(09-04-2016, 22:02)peiowl Wrote: Now CC is resorting to platitudes and cliches:

"It was a day off for us in the Championship. It is a long competition and you get accidents along the way.

"We started strongly, moving the ball well and creating good chances. The players thought it was going to be easy and their heads went into the clouds.
"It was hard to understand the first half. After the second goal we lost control of the game and Bristol deserved to be three goals up
"The second half was different. Again they scored from their first attack, but we were more like ourselves. We should have had a penalty when Marco Matias was fouled and kept fighting to the end."

Not sure what else we could expect him to say??  He has always been pretty level headed win or lose and he is not going to change now.  He focuses on one game at a time and tries to keep the players that way as well.  He is also very positive so I wouldn't expect him to slag off the players in public.
Towinjustonce, Washington, Imre varadi like this post
(09-04-2016, 22:21)St Charles Owl Wrote:

Not sure what else we could expect him to say??  He has always been pretty level headed win or lose and he is not going to change now.  He focuses on one game at a time and tries to keep the players that way as well.  He is also very positive so I wouldn't expect him to slag off the players in public.

He'd better f'uck their arses in private after today  Angry 

I can take a loss but not in that manner  Angry 

We competed for about 7 minutes out of the 90  Angry  Fair play to JP  Thumb up Thank you for pulling the plug on WW  Cool
and complicated
hopefully the ticket prices will be ajusted aswell and we can fill the ground two massive games coming up and 6pts can help us relax and get ready for the playoffs ................ im going to wembley by the way ive saved my pesos up so whos who can get me a tciket mother fcukers ?
Just the kick up the arse we needed!

Roll on next Satdi!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(09-04-2016, 22:34)Maddix Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 22:21)St Charles Owl Wrote:

He'd better f'uck their arses in private after today  Angry 

I can take a loss but not in that manner  Angry 

We competed for about 7 minutes out of the 90  Angry  Fair play to JP  Thumb up Thank you for pulling the plug on WW  Cool

his shit car broke down on the way back aswell i think WW must have bought him it lol!!

i asked who will get me a ticket !!!

dont worry i can pay !! a small women or something ?
(09-04-2016, 22:34)Imre varadi Wrote: hopefully the ticket prices will be ajusted aswell and we can fill the ground two massive games coming up and 6pts can help us relax and get ready for the playoffs ................ im going to wembley by the way ive saved my pesos up so whos who can get me a tciket mother fcukers ?

Musn't upset the season ticket holders Imre  Doh They'd be up in arms about such a suggestion  Doh 

They'd be happy with 10,000 as long as it works out that they got to see the game cheaper  Doh

Pay on the day and casual fans are like bubonic plague to our steadfast royalty  Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »