Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
Brentford 2-0 up at Ipswich, they are almost out of it and we can hammer that nail in all the way next Saturday!!
(09-04-2016, 17:32)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 17:29)Towinjustonce Wrote: The one thing now is Bristol have really put us to the sword, if other teams play a similar way how do we counteract that ?? It will be like this for the remainder of the season and definitely for the playoffs.

Hopefully just an off day and everyone was believing in our own hype. Reality is thou there shouldn't be an off day for the position we are in.

To be fair, the reason we are in the playoff places and not the autos is because teams like us have slightly too many off days!!!  Look at the teams around us, they have all had dodgy results and performances scattered through the season.  Its how we respond to it against the Tractor boys next week.

I agree, it's how we respond now that is important. My main concern is teams will look at this game and see our weakness. We still have better teams than Bristol to play yet.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
We could have and should have been sat in fouth spot on 71 points today.But somehow we managed to do everything wrong,so disappointing.
Nothing changes,again.
I see the mighty Scunthorpe have gone above the Blunts!!! Got to find something to be happy about!!!
BBC just reported Alan Judge has broken his leg.Hull 1-1 now
Nothing changes,again.
ipswich have lost !! comeon fulham !!
On the 6 loan players.....did I not read somewhere that we signed Sasso or was that horse shit ?

Ipswich are on a woeful run too so could have nothing to lose next week. Cardiff are the concern.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(09-04-2016, 17:36)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: We could have and should have been sat in fouth spot on 71 points today.But somehow we managed to do everything wrong,so disappointing.

We can only hope that we have used up all our bad stuff in one game!!!!!
No penalty. There's a shock Whistle
and complicated
Please don't play Palmer again
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »