Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
the starting linup was just all wrong !! get joao matiass and hunt on !!
Promotion candidates don't lose to teams like Rotherham, Bolton and Bristol. perhaps one, but not all 3.

It's beyond dire, there simply aren't words to express this clusterfcuk
(09-04-2016, 16:54)Owlkev71 Wrote: This is 3 points dropped, even a point is a shot result.

A point would be flucking brilliant now after that first half!!!!
(09-04-2016, 16:53)Maddix Wrote: What happened before the game  Huh did we have to make late changes or summat  Huh

Apparently we named six loanees. Doh  Then Westwood came a cropper and Wildmith, who wasn't even on the bench, came in for him.
(09-04-2016, 16:56)Statesideowl Wrote: Promotion candidates don't lose to teams like Rotherham, Bolton and Bristol. perhaps one, but not all 3.

Lets not forget MK Dons and Charlton as well!!!!  
Statesideowl likes this post
(09-04-2016, 16:56)Statesideowl Wrote: Promotion candidates don't lose to teams like Rotherham, Bolton and Bristol. perhaps one, but not all 3.

You missed out MK Dons Stateside  Whistle
and complicated
I remembered after about Charlton but Charlie did it for me.
Fulham equalize
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Right ruined my Saturday this, I feel like someone hoofed me in the knackers. It was going to be such a nice day too what with the missis going to Florida for the weekend to see friends.

don't even want to grill and have a beer now
Joao on for Lopez and Wallace on for McGeady.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »