Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
Well this games over, just got to hope results go our way.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
defence is a shambles, back 5 are a joke

No idea what else is happening. sipping 3 goals in 45 mins

Taffies and sheep shaggers winning

Sufferday is bck
I didn't like the starting line up but that would only explain why we haven't scored not why we let 3 in.
"God Save the King."
This is Charlton away all over again. It will be the comeback of comebacks if we get anything from this total mess
We shouldn't be relying on other results.Should be good enough to go out there and get a result.
Villa losing,ground looks empty,getting booed off.
Nothing changes,again.
you cant swap and change defence !!! sasso should have started and plamer should never play ever again hes shit !!
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
(09-04-2016, 16:48)peiowl Wrote: I didn't like the starting line up but that would only explain why we haven't scored not why we let 3 in.

What happened before the game  Huh did we have to make late changes or summat  Huh It's not a excuse but may explain a little bit. 

I would have had Sasso playing instead of Turner BTW  Cool
and complicated
The three home games we have left will likely decide our fate this season. Our GD is still worth a point against the teams below us so we need to preserve that but the gap is now down to 2 points, and that makes our game against Cardiff look absolutely crucial!!!!
This is 3 points dropped, even a point is a shot result.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(09-04-2016, 16:53)Maddix Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 16:48)peiowl Wrote: I didn't like the starting line up but that would only explain why we haven't scored not why we let 3 in.

What happened before the game  Huh did we have to make late changes or summat  Huh It's not a excuse but may explain a little bit. 

I would have had Sasso playing instead of Turner BTW  Cool

First we named 6 loanees in the squad, so had to bring Hunt in for Bennett, then for some unknown reason Wildsmith ended up in goal, nothing yet been said as to why, can only imagine Westwood got injured in the warm-up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »