Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
(31-03-2016, 12:11)hibeejim21 Wrote: dorrans will be involved when he is fully fit again i'm sure.

Tansey and pawlett ffs  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Should Mcginn have been there?
I think he deserved his chance laddie has been doing well,though I canny believe Jamie Walker wasn't called up,like Wallace plays in wrong colours maybe.
If McGinn 'deserved his chance', then what of Andy Halliday - a player who has owned McGinn every time they've played each other?

Fred's right about Walker, an there's plenty more who have been criminally overlooked in favour of Strachan's under-achieving bum-chums. Shinnie, Scott Arfield (who we've now lost to Canada thanks to Strachan's blinkers), Ryan Jack, and Jordan Rhodes FFS. All deserve a chance in a pointless friendly before blundering plod-foots like Scott Brown and Charlie Mulgrew.

And I haven't even started to mention the outstanding left-back in Scottish football this season yet.
Friendlies are supposed to be about bringing in new blood but never in Scotland's case it's always the same old bodies that everyone knows about,nothing to learn putting brown,Whittaker etc on the park
Friendlies aren't all about bringing through new players though are they ? We want to get a result to improve our standing.

I thought the 2 squad idea was fine and 9 uncapped players got either game time or experience with the squad.

More friendlies coming up,I'm sure strachan will involve some of the names mentioned.
Then there's no pint having them Jim
Scotland's fixtures and KO times, as at 31/03/2016.

Sunday 29/05/2016 : Italy 19:45 Scotland

Saturday 04/06/2016 : France 20:00 Scotland
AVFC RFC SAFC
Couple of pumpings there.
(31-03-2016, 18:40)hibeejim21 Wrote: Friendlies aren't all about bringing through new players though are they ? 

Yes. When else do you bring untested new blood in?
Aye,every nation crams their sides with uncapped players at friendlies.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »