Thread Rating:
ICC World Twenty20 2016 in India
Made heavy weather of that once √ was out. Crawled over the line when at one point it looked like we'd have them in 16-17 overs.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
 Never doubted them for a minute.  Big Grin
tutti rooti showed his class, but i think a lot of credit has to go to hales and especially roy, the fact that they put two of their best bowlers to the boundary eased the pressure on the rest for a period.

good job the batters know what to do, although morgan looked out of sorts still. if he wasnt captain he'd be looking over his shoulder.

topley and jordan cant be selected for wednesday, even if it is against afghan, but then again they arent a bad side and i do think they deserve a crack against the bigger boys in both odi and test scene.

plunkett will probably come in and i guess you'd have to go with dawson seeing as vince and billings cant bowl, plus its a new ground and a triple spin bowling attack supplimented by a proper paceman and a lefty may work. just ask the indias (snigger)
That was well played by England. Cool Well for the most part.

Hmm - no applause or Easter egg smilies. Who's in charge of this show?

One helluva catch by √
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
And we have qualified for the semis. Thumb up

Just got in in time for the last couple of overs. Then the bloody satellite signal went off. Doh Got it back on though to see the last few balls. Big Grin
Haha. Aussies out.  Laugh
Not my favourite cricket format but have to admit some entertaining cricket so far. England doing just enough so far but unlikely to progress much further unless bowling and batting can peak at same time.

India look stunning and alway fun to see the Aussies go out
No reason at all why we can't go on and win this. Such is the nature of this format that I reckon all four teams left in have equal chance of lifting the trophy.
Anyone can beat anyone on their day.

Hope that india lose against West indies. Cant stand india as a cricketing nation atm
Hopefully the Windies will take this match seriously.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »