Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
(11-03-2016, 19:30)hibeejim21 Wrote: Wallace was happy to chuck his international career to go play with the plumbers and shop assistants. He's just going to have to be patient.

Would that be like Stokes?
That's crap the boy stayed loyal (more fool him)it didn't change him any and he should be playing for Scotland especially the way he's played this season,Gotdon Strachan is a coq
(11-03-2016, 18:58)Fredstersafool Wrote: Trus wearing John Greig Jammies and Derek Parlane slippers doesn't make ye a fan.

Nope it doesn't.  Paying my money to Rangers, for over three decades now, does. Now away and f*ck yerself in the heid you insignificant wanker. 
Waste of time friendlies he will learn nada from them. The players will be tired and the game will hardly be competative
(11-03-2016, 20:04)supercooper Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 19:30)hibeejim21 Wrote: Wallace was happy to chuck his international career to go play with the plumbers and shop assistants. He's just going to have to be patient.

Would that be like Stokes?

Stokes doesn't play for Scotland.

Or for Ireland.

Nor will he any time soon.

(11-03-2016, 20:52)supercooper Wrote: Waste of time friendlies he will learn nada from them. The players will be tired and the game will hardly be competative

There's 3 better,and they all play at a higher level. Its that simple.
No its not. Andrew Robertson is the only Scottish left back comparable with Wallace, and while he's better in the cross he's a god-awful defender who's regularly cost us goals when in the side. Strachan is a shite-bag who has had no valid reason for keeping Wallace out of the Scotland squad in the last few years. And he's a liar - his 'justification' this time out is saying we need to think of the future, so he's brought in a young guy like Tierney ahead of Wallace (because why play a player in his prime when you can play an inferior player with potential to be ignored in his prime years down the line). Presumably Gordon Greer (35) and 3 goalkeepers over 30 are also keeping out older players, while he also needs to get a look at the likes of Hutton, Berra and Fletcher (as he doesn't know what they're capable of at this level) and Scott Brown is clearly in the squad purely on form.

Strachan is a liar and a shite-bag and if Wallace had been playing at any level for any club other Rangers he would have been a regular in the Scotland squad.
TheWorthinGer and supercooper like this post
Pay yer money to Rangers don't make me laugh,i suppose that Rangers TV couch potato

I agree El Car he's a little shit of a man a dreadful manager to boot
(11-03-2016, 22:31)Fredstersafool Wrote: Pay yer money to Rangers don't make me laugh,i suppose that Rangers TV couch potato

Rangers TV has been going for three decades?

I told you to f*ck yourself in the heid. Looks like you took my advice
Only cause my welt is so big,anyway number one good night mind and go to the toilet before you turn in wouldn't want you soiling those Greig jammies
What a fanny.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »