Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
The international break strikes yet again : Rangers FC - Dumbarton Game Moved

30 October 2015
Rangers Championship fixture with Dumbarton has been moved due to international call-ups. The game will switch from Saturday 14 November to Tuesday 1 December.

SPFL2 (Championship), Tuesday 01/12/2015 : Rangers v Dumbarton
AVFC RFC SAFC
SSN has reported today {03/11/2015} that Hibernian's SPFL2 game on November 14th has also been postponed due to international call-ups.

Hibernian 15:00 Livingston - postponed

Another one : Raith Rovers 15:00 St Mirren - postponed to 24/11/2015
AVFC RFC SAFC
WCPQ : Canada v Honduras KO 03:07 (Saturday) UK time per SSN

Fraser Aird is set to make his first competitive appearance for Canada on Friday in a World Cup qualifier.
The Canadians take on Honduras, in Vancouver, in the North American pre-qualifiers for Russia 2018.

Rangers FC - Aird Set For Canada Bow

Streams :

Cricfree - Canada v Honduras

Feed2All - Canada v Honduras
AVFC RFC SAFC
Stayed up for this, 14/11/2015 WCPQ : Canada 1-0 Honduras

Fraser Aird was an unused sub.

AVFC RFC SAFC
Same position he plays for us these days then.
10/03/2016 : Rangers have Barrie McKay and Billy King in the U21s and several in the U17s, but no players in Gordon Strachan's first team squad. I just hope none of our players get crocked in these friendlies !!!

Rangers FC - Gers Players Called Up

First team internationals.

Thursday 24/03/2016 : Czech Republic 19:45 Scotland

Tuesday 29/03/2016 : Scotland 19:45 Denmark

SSN has reported that Hibernian want to postpone their fixture on Saturday, 26/03/2016 : Hibernian v Dumbarton
AVFC RFC SAFC
Any call ups for other countries: NI, USA etc?

I want to know if QoS game is to be postponed.
You mean Rangers have Hearts loanee in the squad

By the way can I just add Strachan is a xxxx disgrace not having Wallace in the squad and Jason Holt for that matter
(10-03-2016, 20:39)Fredstersafool Wrote: You mean Rangers have Hearts loanee in the squad

By the way can I just add Strachan is a **** disgrace not having Wallace in the squad and Jason Holt for that matter

The absence of Wallace and Holt from the Scotland squad is odd, considering how well they have been playing, Fred.
Nevertheless I am glad that they have not been called up for these international friendlies, thereby avoiding the danger of getting crocked when not on duty for Rangers !

Injuries in the call of duty for your Club are always unwelcome, but are an unavoidable risk that must be taken.
Losing a player to injury in a meaningless international friendly is a risk we can do without, especially with the limited size of Rangers' squad.
AVFC RFC SAFC
That's a fair point but they could still have pulled out no like it's unusual but then it could damage possible selection in future,still a slap in the coupon for Wallace
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »