Thread Rating:
RIFC
(09-03-2016, 12:40)supercooper Wrote: Last year to be built by 2017, then changed tack. And if you want to up the abusive comments be man enough to do it to my face!

So much for 'none of us know anyone on here' and 'stop taking stuff personally' 
Worth Cooper used the word promised she has never promised us a new stand she intends to get it done if it happens great,but never ever has she promised it.

As for Cooper Jim it's ok for him to fling abusive comments,as far as i'm concerned he can fuq himself.
(09-03-2016, 13:34)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 12:40)supercooper Wrote: Last year to be built by 2017, then changed tack. And if you want to up the abusive comments be man enough to do it to my face!

So much for 'none of us know anyone on here' and 'stop taking stuff personally' 

Bit different when someone constantly throws abuse hiding behind a keyboard. And i'm far from taking it personally just hate cowards!

(09-03-2016, 13:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: Worth Cooper used the word promised she has never promised us a new stand she intends to get it done if it happens great,but never ever has she promised it.

As for Cooper Jim it's ok for him to fling abusive comments,as far as i'm concerned he can fuq himself.

Coward!
Fredstersafool Wrote:Worth Cooper used the word promised she has never promised us a new stand she intends to get it done if it happens great,but never ever has she promised it.

Semantics.
(09-03-2016, 13:31)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
Fredstersafool Wrote:Where does she promise a new stand in that article?? also i'll revert ot your teachings form the past NEVER believe what ye read in the tabloids.

Aye yer right I would and i'm not a gangster, also i'm no the one asking to be squared up to hardman.

So it's all lies?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ne...-1-3965639

All of the news outlets that attended and reported on the announcement are glib and shameless liars?

When is it due to be built now?  As soon as some else agrees to pay for it I suppose.  A but like the club itself.
just read it worth,its a' intentions,objectives and depending on buying land, nae promises there that i can see so pooper wid be wrong then Whistle
(09-03-2016, 13:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: Worth Cooper used the word promised she has never promised us a new stand she intends to get it done if it happens great,but never ever has she promised it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...Ks1CqbO.97

Will be built by 2017 if that's not a promise i don't know what is.
Don't believe everything ye read you lot have hit me enough with that.
(09-03-2016, 13:50)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 13:31)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
Fredstersafool Wrote:Where does she promise a new stand in that article?? also i'll revert ot your teachings form the past NEVER believe what ye read in the tabloids.

Aye yer right I would and i'm not a gangster, also i'm no the one asking to be squared up to hardman.

So it's all lies?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ne...-1-3965639

All of the news outlets that attended and reported on the announcement are glib and shameless liars?

When is it due to be built now?  As soon as some else agrees to pay for it I suppose.  A but like the club itself.
just read it worth,its a' intentions,objectives and depending on buying land, nae promises there that i can see so pooper wid be wrong then Whistle
But promises elsewhere eh!
(09-03-2016, 11:01)Fredstersafool Wrote: Glib and shameful liar.
sorry fred, your totally wrong, glib and shameless the judge said. that means the complete opposite of shameful  Thumb up
TheWorthinGer likes this post
No never once has she promised us a new stand not once,now toddle off back to your rock.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »