Thread Rating:
RIFC
Glib and shameful liar.
(09-03-2016, 11:01)Fredstersafool Wrote: Glib and shameful liar.

What happened to that new stadium Ann promised? Oh yeah complete and utter bollocks to get the masses onside.

(09-03-2016, 10:00)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 23:29)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 21:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: But King is a proven liar so it's not beyond him

Everybody's a proven liar.

Unless of course Santa Claus is real (amongst a multitude of imaginary all powerful beings).

What!!! Of course he is o ye of little faith
It was the Easter Bunny that disappointed me.
Fredstersafool Wrote:Glib and shameful liar.

Doh
Oh right I never realised it was to be built in a couple of months Coop,once again showing yerself for the arsehole ye are.

Was he not described as that by a judge Worth??

Also Coop when did she promise the hearts fans this??
Last year to be built by 2017, then changed tack. And if you want to up the abusive comments be man enough to do it to my face!
Fredstersafool Wrote:Oh right I never realised it was to be built in a couple of months Coop,once again showing yerself for the arsehole ye are.

Was he not described as that by a judge Worth??

Also Coop when did she promise the hearts fans this??

No. You're either lying or just inaccurate.  Subtle difference, eh.
She hasn't promised anything and has never ever changed tack,you are being an arsehole as normal.

And if you were stood in front of me trust me I would still say yer an arsehole big man,.
(09-03-2016, 12:56)Fredstersafool Wrote: She hasn't promised anything and has never ever changed tack,you are being an arsehole as normal.

And if you were stood in front of me trust me I would still say yer an arsehole big man,.

Aye so you would keyboard gangster. Now away with you and play with the traffic preferably HGV lorries you melt!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...sc1gziz.97
Where does she promise a new stand in that article?? also i'll revert ot your teachings form the past NEVER believe what ye read in the tabloids.

Aye yer right I would and i'm not a gangster, also i'm no the one asking to be squared up to hardman.
Fredstersafool Wrote:Where does she promise a new stand in that article?? also i'll revert ot your teachings form the past NEVER believe what ye read in the tabloids.

Aye yer right I would and i'm not a gangster, also i'm no the one asking to be squared up to hardman.

So it's all lies?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ne...-1-3965639

All of the news outlets that attended and reported on the announcement are glib and shameless liars?

When is it due to be built now?  As soon as some else agrees to pay for it I suppose.  A but like the club itself.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »