Thread Rating:
RIFC
(08-03-2016, 01:37)TIN TIN Wrote: "The club continues to require funding to meet its ongoing cash shortfall " was a wee sneepit tagged on near the end of the statement. Thougts on that please

It's not a huge worry as they have always said it would be exchanged for equity.

It's not as if they have loaned 5 million and get 500k every year in perpetuity for it.
El Car likes this post
I would say next season we should be near enough breaking even, given the fact they have reduced the deficit by over 3.5 million over a year. Very rude health indeed.
supercooper Wrote:I would say next season we should be near enough breaking even, given the fact they have reduced the deficit by over 3.5 million over a year. Very rude health indeed.

I expect quite a large increase in ticket prices next season - wholly justifiable if you want to compete.

The statement also hinted at tearing up contracts based on legal advice - and the outcome of certain criminal proceedings no doubt. 
£340 a season ticket at the moment so yeah probably in the £380-£400 region. Happy enough to pay that to see a competitive team on the park. And if true re contracts even better.
That's if King is telling the truth,have the accounts been released??
(08-03-2016, 20:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: That's if King is telling the truth,have the accounts been released??

Truth and transparency have certainly been a problem for Rangers boards in the past but I don't see any benefit for King or the board to be lying.  Currently just about everything surrounding the club is positive with only a few clouds still hanging around, for King and the board they don't have to spin anything at the moment.
But King is a proven liar so it's not beyond him
(08-03-2016, 21:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: But King is a proven liar so it's not beyond him

Everybody's a proven liar.

Unless of course Santa Claus is real (amongst a multitude of imaginary all powerful beings).
(08-03-2016, 23:29)TheWorthinGer Wrote: [quote='Fredstersafool' pid='76590' dateline='1457463861']
But King is a proven liar so it's not beyond him

Unless of course Santa Claus is real (amongst a multitude of imaginary all powerful beings).
Yeah but that's just a white lie so doesn't count.
(08-03-2016, 23:29)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 21:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: But King is a proven liar so it's not beyond him

What!!! Of course he is o ye of little faith
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »