Thread Rating:
Livingston v Hibs - 13/02/16
Another important league game in between our less important cup games, even though the cup games still represent an important milestone in our efforts to gauge ourselves against stronger teams. As you'll gather all our games are now classified as important.

Livingston have only won 4 games and lost 15, but they do have a comparatively miserly goal difference of -12. Not many teams are dismantling them and Hibs have only two 1-goal wins against them this season. Considering the difference in form and league position, that says a lot for Livingston's doggedness in defeat.

Again I'd rest a couple of our more important players for this one, bearing in mind that whoever lines up against The Lions must be on top of their game both physically and mentally. Nothing less than a win is acceptable and a clear-cut victory by 2 or 3 goals should be the aim.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
Sevco are at alloa....... brings back memories of  mccoist  Laugh Laugh
Agreed player rotation will be paramount in Stubbs mind. I'd start Stokesy and give him game time alongside Keats or Dagnall. Also give Fonts a test run alongside Darren Mac who is turning out to be a staunch Hibee playing well in Hibs colours. Do we play Gunnarson? That's a hard call IMO after observing his decent performance v Hearts. Also do we play the big Finnish goalie, Vrtanen, and see how he fares?

GGTTH
Strongest team possible imo, far mair important than Tuesday although the hertz game, understandably, is grabbing the headlines GGTTH
likes this post
No way would I change it too much,especially keeper wise. Players should be bursting a gut to get into these games.

I trust stubbsy to get the balance right.

Btw feruz seems to have fallen right off the radar and got kbd fae some club in Kazakhstan
Agreed the goalie's position would be a bit risky but the other positions at RB and up front are definitely possible. Stokesy to bang in 2 or 3 goals tomorrow night and sharpen up his sights for future matches! Thumb up
(12-02-2016, 19:20)hibeejim21 Wrote: No way would I change it too much,especially keeper wise. Players should be bursting a gut to get into these games.

I trust stubbsy to get the balance right.

Btw feruz seems to have fallen right off the radar and got kbd fae some club in Kazakhstan

He just upped and left the Hotel. Absolute waster! Can't believe Stubbs even entertained the prat.
He was a tremendous young prospect once coops,now i think he's lost the plot completely.
Hi undoing was leaving Celtic. Never going to get a game at Chelsea. He has turned into an arrogant twat, career over methinks.
Think you are right coop. Another young talent who sees the money early but won't knuckle down, train hard and learn his craft. As you said he was never going to get a regular game at Chelsea so it was on the cards he would be loaned out. It was up to him to show the clubs he was loaned to and his parent club that he was a hard worker, fight for his place in the side, and show good discipline........something he has not done. One day he'll look back and think what a twat he has been.   Doh
supercooper likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »