Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup QF draw - it's ICT at home but the draw is.....
It's not an issue. Nobody gives a f*ck. The draw was completed according to the rules. Get over it, get on with it. Stop being so angry with Scottish football.

Well done for totally over-reacting and completely misunderstanding the violin reference, by the way. It's quite an accomplishment.
Nothing amateur about that botch up!
SFA already inviting other options for future draws in conjunction with media agencies! That says it all and define this botch up in any way you want!! Their embarrassment is there for all to see!

(09-02-2016, 15:15)Trusevich Wrote: It's not an issue. Nobody gives a f*ck. The draw was completed according to the rules. Get over it, get on with it. Stop being so angry with Scottish football.

Well done for totally over-reacting and completely misunderstanding the violin reference, by the way. It's quite an accomplishment.

Ehhhhh?  Doh   Doh  In your opinion, which does not mean a great deal - out of touch comes to mind - SFA already responding to the masse criticism (see above)! 
There was an avoidable error. It was rectified and now they're looking to take measures so that it doesn't happen again.

The rest of the world isn't laughing at Scottish football. The rest of the world doesn't give a f*ck.

WTF is the problem you have here? Is it just another chance for you to hate Scottish football?
It's worthy of criticism as affirmed by many other posters and media people and I don't hate Scottish footie but I think the general standard and state of the game have deteriorated down the years and that includes the way that the sport has been run. Many people within the game are trying to improve it for the better but IMO there's a long way to go. At least they are trying to change it. No point commenting any further - that's the way it is and any fool can perceive the probs fairly easily just by observing what's been going on down the years and all the factors that have affected the sport.
PS: Why such barbed comments re fairly common criticisms about the state of the game in Scotland esp among many young kids (and others) who will not seriously follow the game up here because it's not good enough - a different topic to this OP but been extensively debated on previous posts without such angst!
(09-02-2016, 15:15)Trusevich Wrote: It's not an issue. Nobody gives a f*ck. The draw was completed according to the rules. Get over it, get on with it. Stop being so angry with Scottish football.

Yet it's in just about every paper today,reported in a "look at these xxxx idiots" style. So plenty "give a xxxx"

I've never seen a draw messed up due to faulty ball sealing before. Makes ye proud eh ?
0762 likes this post
(09-02-2016, 16:03)0762 Wrote: It's worthy of criticism as affirmed by many other posters and media people and I don't hate Scottish footie but I think the general standard and state of the game have deteriorated down the years and that includes the way that the sport has been run. Many people within the game are trying to improve it for the better but IMO there's a long way to go. At least they are trying to change it. No point commenting any further - that's the way it is and any fool can perceive the probs fairly easily just by observing what's been going on down the years and all the factors that have affected the sport.

LOL! I'd love to see what you think these problems and factors actually are. Laugh

(09-02-2016, 16:08)hibeejim21 Wrote: Yet it's in just about every paper today,reported in a "look at these **** idiots" style. So plenty "give a ****"

I've never seen a draw messed up due to faulty ball sealing before. Makes ye proud eh ?

You do seem to lack a basic awareness of what newspapers actually do these days. They have to focus on the extreme end of topics just to get a response from the buying public. The only people who do give a shit about it are the numpties and idiots that need to hate. That's precisely the target demographic of the tabloid press nowadays.

I've seen plenty of cup draws gone wrong. FFS, even the World Cup draw went titsup in 1982. Nobody gave much of a shit about it. Yesterday was a bit of a giggle, a bit of a "Doh moment", but no more than that. That's the way the TV news covered it, and that's how it was treated on social media too.

The over-reaction has been laughable.
Had rangers and Celtic had been the 1st and 2nd names oot the hat and it had tae be redrawn the blue hordes would've been apof#ckingpleptic so for once trus get of yer high horse and stop trying tae be superior tae everybody else
(09-02-2016, 17:23)Paigntonhibby Wrote: Had rangers and Celtic had been the 1st and 2nd names oot the hat and it had tae be redrawn the blue hordes would've been apof#ckingpleptic so for once trus get of yer high horse and stop trying tae be superior tae everybody else

There's a subtle undercurrent to your response that betrays a certain bias in forming your thoughts on this matter, Ph.

Are you aware of it?
Probably not, but then again your prognosis means absolutely sfa tae me, still on that horse I see
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »