Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(23-01-2016, 02:17)Maddix Wrote:
(22-01-2016, 14:59)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Steady now!

Don't jinx it!

Just need to relax for a change Jacko, just need to relax  Cool

BTW whose f'ucking idea was it to put carbolic soap in the showers and f'ucking Izal in the bogs ?  Angry

F*** you, before I took over this shithole it had no soap or toilet paper!!!!!  I've put my money into this thing, its time some of you put your hands in your pockets and supported the efforts of the whole establishment!!!!  We are heading to the prem, when we get there I will buy some soft girly toilet paper for you!!
But I prefer wiping my arse on Imre's blanket Chaz. When we had no bog paper I could get away with it Doh
and complicated
I'm surprised Imre hasn't stolen all of it anyway given how strapped for cash he is!!! But then again he has a never ending supply of palm tree leaves doesn't he!!
You're all mad! Cluck cluck, gibber gibber.
You know nothing, Jacko
(23-01-2016, 19:49)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: You're all mad! Cluck cluck, gibber gibber.

Have you not clocked the name of the thread  Huh

Laugh Laugh
and complicated
IF MY F'UCKING TOOTHBRUSH DOESN'T STOP STARING AT ME I'M GOING TO USE THE BASTARD TO CLEAN THE DOG'S ARSE Angry THAT'LL TEACH THE F'UCKER Angry
and complicated
(23-01-2016, 20:36)Maddix Wrote:
(23-01-2016, 19:49)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: You're all mad! Cluck cluck, gibber gibber.

Have you not clocked the name of the thread  Huh

Laugh Laugh

I just thought it was a nice soft play area.... For loonies!
You know nothing, Jacko
Bought the wife a present today  Thumb up a new iron  Thumb up cordless n'all  Thumb up can't understand why she's not pleased  Huh after all, I did say that I'd buy her a new ironing board next week n'all  Cool
and complicated
Bought mine a dildo that listens  Laugh
(24-01-2016, 23:07)Imre varadi Wrote: Bought mine a dildo that listens  Laugh

I love it when she gets her dildo out  Thumb up I get all excited about the thought of watching .......

the telly in peace  Whistle
talkSAFT and Thurnscoe_OWL like this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »