Thread Rating:
RIFC
I believe nobody has had a penny out of Rangers Retail deal - neither RFC or SD. All the money sits in Rangers Retail until SD decide to release the dividend. SD can't just skim from the top whenever they lose a f*cking stupid court case.
I thought rangers get 10% (obviously I'm not at all sure of the deal)yet you say half if it's half then what's all the fuss about just the fact the cash isn't being released???
10%?? Did you get that figure from the same twisted f*ckstick that you got the £8M figure from?

Dividend is split 49%/51% in SD's favour. Of course, 49% is no use to man nor beast if it's stuck in RR's bank account. It might as well be £100M for all the benefit it is to Rangers.

If you think there's nothing wrong with the funds not being released, then you're as dull as everyone thinks.
I did say in the last post I was not sure of the deal,and therefore am asking you as a rangers follower to put me right which you now have,thank you
(22-01-2016, 18:57)Fredstersafool Wrote: I did say in the last post I was not sure of the deal,and therefore am asking you as a rangers follower to put me right which you now have,thank you

Laugh Ahem, not quite. . .

Turns out there has been dividends paid out - but they've been relatively small and swallowed up by overheads and costs. The next dividend is supposed to come after the RR accounts are released (I thought they had already?) and it's then that RFC should finally see some cash out of the deal - around £1.2M in total.

And. . . *Dun - Dun - DUNNN!* . . . the split is actually 51/49 in Rangers' favour!

Right. I'm off to the pub before I get anything else wrong. Not that I ever get anything wrong. Not even this time. Or the last. Or ever.
(22-01-2016, 19:06)Trusevich Wrote:
(22-01-2016, 18:57)Fredstersafool Wrote: I did say in the last post I was not sure of the deal,and therefore am asking you as a rangers follower to put me right which you now have,thank you

Laugh Ahem, not quite. . .

Turns out there has been dividends paid out - but they've been relatively small and swallowed up by overheads and costs. The next dividend is supposed to come after the RR accounts are released (I thought they had already?) and it's then that RFC should finally see some cash out of the deal - around £1.2M in total.

And. . . *Dun - Dun - DUNNN!* . . . the split is actually 51/49 in Rangers' favour!

Right. I'm off to the pub before I get anything else wrong. Not that I ever get anything wrong. Not even this time. Or the last. Or ever.

Unfortunately, even though the the shares are split 51/49 in Rangers favour, SD decides on all financial matters as they have double voting rights in that area of the business.
They decide when the dividend is paid. That's all. They can't change the ratio or the amount paid, and they can't skim a penny without paying the full 51% to RFC.
I think there's a little bit more to it than that. They have financial control of the operation.
Either way, the arrangement certainly doesn't suit Rangers, and if it can be changed, efforts should be made to change it. If it can't be changed, then we shouldn't be encouraging it at all.

Clearly, it was designed to be another method for SD to hold control over the club. If there's next to nothing to divvy up, there's next to no control.
Yeah, but that's just the dividend you don't know what other structures are in place to suck money out of the operation - and they can't be changed because they have control of the voting rights in such matters.

I wonder how much Ashley is paying the gang of 5 to keep schtum?

Regarding the criminal matters my memory dimly reflects reading that one of them had turned queens evidence. Can't remember who though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »