Thread Rating:
WBA vs Newcastle - Match Thread
Sessegnon 10/10
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
If only I could get paid for working for 4 weeks of the year - Anichebe must be the most well paid footballer on the planet based on minute played.
An Villa lose again........snigger
(28-12-2015, 18:50)Stairs Wrote: If only I could get paid for working for 4 weeks of the year - Anichebe must be the most well paid footballer on the planet based on minute played.

On that showing I wish he'd play every week. 10 x > Rondon
....didn't see any of the game but it sounds like we really took the game to Newcastle - and look what can happen, TP!! Also sounds like Big Vic had a stormer?

Fab to see the stats and looks like we dominated a pretty good game Thumb up Thumb up
(28-12-2015, 18:54)talkSAFT Wrote:
(28-12-2015, 18:50)Stairs Wrote: If only I could get paid for working for 4 weeks of the year - Anichebe must be the most well paid footballer on the planet based on minute played.

On that showing I wish he'd play every week. 10 x > Rondon

Hey, I agree - IF, a big if, Anichebe could be kept fit he is superb value for money.

Sadly............
Drewks, you missed a treat. It was end to end, and we were almost faultless. I pray Big Vic hasn't done a hamstring, because we played so much better with him to aim at. He scared the shit out of Toon. Sess was immense.
Been working all day so haven't watched the game but based on the more positive comments on this thread and my Dad's texting commentary, we must have played really well and finally took the game to a team. Good 3 points.

TP will hopefully stick with this setup.
That was just what the doctor ordered! Nerve-wracking but brilliant. If only we could have done that at Swansea!
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Anichebe looks so much better when he isn't rolling on the ground moaning at the ref and constantly holding his groin,
if Pulis brings in a more mobile midfielder in January to play with Fletcher then it would allow us to play 4-4-2 with Anichebe
and Rondon possibly forming a decent partnership.
Stairs likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »