Thread Rating:
Got my Villa tickets....
Hi ya folks.. Got my tickets for the Villa game and I'm taking my 4 year old son to his first derby.... I thought long and hard before finally deciding to take him.. He may be to young for such a game but as he already cheers when the villa lose I thought I'd take the risk... Boing boing and a merry Christmas..

PS.. Draw vs Swansea
Beat Newcastle
And of cause lose to stoke..
Dreading this........

Villa have not won for so long you just know when its going to happen !!!!!!!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
WE all know Charity begins at home. DD Sad Sad
Ubique.
Heavy, will you be in the BRE?
Pulis will set us up in the same highly defensive pattern with bus parking as he did against AFC Bournemouth and Swansea and no doubt will against the Toons and Sjoke playing for 0-0 results.
That said, I wouldn't bet against Vile beating us and going on  relegation avoiding run with us swapping league positions with them.
This man is strangling the players, the club and its supporters and making us the hated Stoke type team of the Premiership. 
Embarrassed to be a Baggie.
(27-12-2015, 18:46)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Heavy, will you be in the BRE?
Pulis will set us up in the same highly defensive pattern with bus parking as he did against AFC Bournemouth and Swansea and no doubt will against the Toons and Sjoke playing for 0-0 results.
That said, I wouldn't bet against Vile beating us and going on  relegation avoiding run with us swapping league positions with them.
This man is strangling the players, the club and its supporters and making us the hated Stoke type team of the Premiership. 

When did you last look at the table BaggieMan? 

We've got a 12 point gap on Villa and a 10 goals better goal difference. 

Most Villa fans would kill to be in our position at the minute. 

All I see from your posts is the same old Pulis and Stoke City rhetoric over and over. How about adding something we haven't already seen to the discussion for a change?

Who would you give the job to?
Which players should go/stay?
Manager/Head Coach: Nigel Pearson (his team currently tops the Prem and play attractive pacey football)
Players Out: Olsson McClean, Brunt, Berahino, Anichibe, Gardener.

I repeat the Pulis/Stoke City rhetoric as you put it, to try and convince you dwindling bunch of 'Pulis Lovers' that there is something better out there than the shite we are served up with every week with this excuse for a Head Coach. We all pay hard earned money for our ST's and expect far better. This time last year we were two points off a relegation place. Twelve months on we are three points off - great progress under the Messiah isn't it !!!
(27-12-2015, 22:39)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Manager/Head Coach: Nigel Pearson (his team currently tops the Prem and play attractive pacey football)
Players Out: Olsson McClean, Brunt, Berahino, Anichibe, Gardener.

I repeat the Pulis/Stoke City rhetoric as you put it, to try and convince you dwindling bunch of 'Pulis Lovers' that there is something better out there than the shite we are served up with every week with this excuse for a Head Coach. We all pay hard earned money for our ST's and expect far better. This time last year we were two points off a relegation place. Twelve months on we are three points off - great progress under the Messiah isn't it !!!

What I can't get my head around with you mate is that just because myself and others disagree with you, it doesn't make us Pulis lovers. 

As I've said before there's middle ground to this. It's not just one extreme or the other.
Ok Tibby, let's call it pro-Pulis. You can either agree or disagree with his methods and tactics. Can't really see where there is middle ground but happy for you to try no convert me.
I will always promote his dismissal for the long term good of our football club.
I've been saying for ages since I started posting here that the number one priority is us staying up this season, however we achieve it.

That is the middle ground.

Nobody is doubting your analysis of the football we're playing. We're not deluded. We know it's crap.

What some can also see is that his current record since he's taken over when we look at points per match is currently the best of any manager since our slump in the second half of 12/13 season. While I'm not saying that "guarantees" safety this season... It's a lot more convincing than results under Mel and Irvine.

I'm not pro Pulis. I'm pro Albion.

I'll suffer 20 more games of crap if it ensures our survival, brings in unprecedented money for transfers and enables us to really overhaul the squad.
drewks likes this post
(27-12-2015, 18:46)TheBaggieMan Wrote: Heavy, will you be in the BRE?

East stand baggieman.. Not looking forward tbh. Can see it being pulis last game if we lose and don't get a result vs newcastle or stoke
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »