Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I think we are better of with hutch over turner i think turner is complety shite and a throw back to the likes of darren purse !! hes awfull he slow and has the positional sense of a MLF i dont think loovens has played any better either in recent weeks since he knows he wont get dropped through injuries !! we are to light in this position and need to sort it out quickly ! we need this sorting quicker than any other position !! its so bad i think i would rather give dielna or helan another chance there and they were shit also when asked to play there before ??
From what I've seen of Sasso I've been quite impressed. He looks as though he has a bit of culture and composure about him. Shame he's always injured.
and complicated
Turner's first game he absoutley bossed it at CB
since then i've not seen much more but he was decent, injured since then but was starting ahead of Loovens for me when everyone was fit
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Sasso looked ok. But no better than Turner. I think he is naturally a RB.

Is also like to see a few of the U21 setup given a chance if we are struggling through injury.
My thoughts exactly, Consilio.

I think I mentioned something like that on the match thread. We should blood some youngsters if we can. Not only do they need real match experience, our first team players need a rest and others are injured!

Just looking at whom are the bottom 6 teams currently, and how we faired against them.

19th. Huddersfield 3pt
20th. Mk Dons 0pt
21st. Bristol City 3pts
22nd. Charlton 0pts
23rd. Rotherham 3pts
24th. Bolton 1pt

We managed to haul a whopping 10pts from a possible 18pts from the bottom 6. If we managed to take wins from the Huddersfield and Bolton games, we'd already be sat in 6th even if we still lost to Charlton & MK. This also not including games such as 0-0 with Brighton we could've won too.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Stateside, we beat Huddersfield 3-1, so it's 10 points from 18, still not great but not quite as bad!!
consilio likes this post
That's right. My mistake Doh

Pretty unimpressive against the bottom teams though, not good enough for me. It's only just over 50% of possible points taken
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(19-12-2015, 17:57)Statesideowl Wrote: That's right. My mistake Doh

Pretty unimpressive against the bottom teams though, not good enough for me. It's only just over 50% of possible points taken

The only silver lining for me was that those two defeats were by far our worst performances of the year,  and that so far we have really only played that badly twice.  In previous years we have played that bad more times even if we picked up a point!  I can take those losses if we can start turning some of our draws into wins by starting games better. 
We need a win on Boxing Day to open Tina's wallet Thumb up
and complicated
Ok if tuna man does get the wallet what position would you like to see filling and in which order? 

My take would be as follows:

1. Striker - Shove Nuhiu further down the pecking order and help fire us to promotion
2. Centre back - bench Loovens. Past his best.
3. Centre Mid. Hot up the competition for Lee and Hutch and cover for when either suspended or crocked.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed