Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
i think chansiri might get rid of cc if he doesnt take 6pts from the next 3 games !! ive got a feeeling in my water thats all !! chansiri wants us in the prem next season not after !! whatever hes said i know that the thias are very impatient people and say shit that isnt truthfull its usually only bluffing !! i vcan feel the force here trust me !!
consilio likes this post
I think you might be right Imre. If we struggle over Xmas he will be gone.
Feel that CC needs a couple of decent results smartish or he will be toast. DC loves to announce a departure.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I'd assess his time in charge so far as OK.

I wouldn't even consider sacking him though, we need stability.

I bet DC doesn't see it that way though.
Washington and Imre varadi like this post
McGugan hasn't proven himself because he's hardly been given any game time?
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
Barry has played as starter a few times and proved nothing ? hes played as sub and played well ? he seems very hit and miss , and there is something in it !! watford got rid of him quite easy ? why ? for me id play him saturday in a 5 man midfield and see how he goes ? lopez has been in and out and played good and bad , very inconsistant , but its his first season here ?
(18-12-2015, 15:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Barry has played as starter a few times and proved nothing ? hes played as sub and played well ? he seems very hit and miss , and there is something in it !! watford got rid of him quite easy ? why ? for me id play him saturday in a 5 man midfield and see how he goes ? lopez has been in and out and played good and bad , very inconsistant , but its his first season here ?

dont know how he'd fit in tbh imre. This is the problem for me, he's essentially fighting it out with FF or Bannan in those 2 more attacking roles and he's not as good as either of them. Certainly couldnt play out wide as he's not good enough technically to beat a man and not quick enough either.

how would/could you fit him in here?

hutch, Lee
Wallace, FF, Bannan (asuing FF and Bannan swap constantly)
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
He could play instead of Lee but due to his excellent form he's been given limited playing time.
Its one of those things isn't it? We have good players whom essentially play the same position, one of which can't seem to break in to the squad.

Yet in other areas, we're too thin and not only need cover but an improvement on the first choice. CB & RB for example.

It would seem like DC has no problem letting people go if he thinks there's better around the corner. I think it would just be a little crazy considering he's brought his own style, and influenced the club in a Portuguese way. Next manager might come in and demand some of these players we dropped millions on be shipped out. If DC is OK with constantly writing cheques and chucking money at the Wednesday 'Money Pit' then let him have at it..

It can't be worse than Mandy's itchy finger. Whom not only sacked people but would then find the cheapest, replacement possible.
And he's definitely no Cellino..

If we're to be a top Championship team, then Carlos needs a boot up the arse and so do the players. the results have been abysmal.

Fighting back against the likes of Huddersfield and losing to Charlton & MK Dons, scraping out a 0-0 draw with Bolton and only just beating Rovrum, is something you won't see the top 6 doing.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
This is the reason a committee doesn't work.

Lachman and Sasso were both signed in the summer and are both CB's. One has not even played a minute of football. Dielna hasn't had a kick either.

If they aren't good enough then why did the committee bring them in?

I don't understand it. It leaves us having to play our best player out of position which affects the team in the midfield. We are paying Hooper 32k a week to have 20 mins off the bench every week. Clearly CC didn't sign Hooper, all that bollocks he spoke about being a long time admirer of his. Makes me laugh!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed