Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
According to the The Star live feed Roeder has gone so the committee is now DC and CC !!
The committee was doomed from the start.
Statesideowl likes this post
Quite honestly I'm not sure what Roeder was bringing to the table. He was scouting am I correct?

Sign we're evolving maybe?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
No problem with that if true, I think CC has the ability to run this team including deciding who to sign, he will let PA and whoever is left to sort out the financial bit.  Since MM started putting the scouting department back together I would assume we are now much better at this anyway without the real need for the committee!!

On the other hand, maybe this is just DC making space to bring in CC's mate, The Special One, as a Director of Football now that Chelsea have fired him!!! Whistle
Official statement regarding Roeder leaving the club.

Club Statement
Joking aside, I'd love someone like Mourinho to take on a project like us just to see if these 'superstar' ? managers can actually manage a football team without a cheque book.

How would Pep do at Rovrum, Hiddink do at Yeovil, Ramos do at Hartlepool or Simeone do at Accrington ? Laugh
St Charles Owl and Washington like this post
and complicated
None of them could do what Eddie Howe has done at Bournemouth!!!

Hasn't Mourinho struggled in his third year in jobs before?? Still, if he want to come and help his mate CC then he would be most welcome!!
strange goings on with the club , which is good chansiri is keeping every fcuker on there toes !!
(18-12-2015, 00:26)Imre varadi Wrote: strange goings on with the club , which is good chansiri is keeping every fcuker on there toes !!

There's probably a bunch of people already in a cellar peeling and packaging shrimp Whistle
Roeder's recommended signings included FF, Joao, Pudil, McGugan, Lopez, Bannan & Wallace.

McGugan & Lopez haven't proved themselves but his other choices have done well. I think DC thinks he can select players better now. It turns out that DC blocked a £5m bid for Vardy in the summer because he didn't think he was good enough.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed