Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(17-12-2015, 23:58)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 12:58)Maddix Wrote:
(16-12-2015, 01:43)St Charles Owl Wrote: I've put the heating on, but not too high as the weather is still not winter like in Sheffield.  I've also stocked the fridge with cheap beer but that should taste like good beer after todays game!!  Tins of baked beans and a little camping stove have been put in the cupboard, those who spend anytime in here can eat these and make the place stink like a Wednesday away performance!!!

You know full f-ucking well that I hate tomatoes  Angry WTF am I supposed to eat  Huh Bastard  Angry

Some people are so f'ucking ungrateful!!!!  I was figuring you would just drink the cheap beer, the beans were for everyone else!!!  Miserable twat!!! Whistle

F'uck me Chaz, it's only a padded cell, not some CIA beach resort in Cuba  Whistle
and complicated
(18-12-2015, 00:08)Maddix Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 23:58)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 12:58)Maddix Wrote:
(16-12-2015, 01:43)St Charles Owl Wrote: I've put the heating on, but not too high as the weather is still not winter like in Sheffield.  I've also stocked the fridge with cheap beer but that should taste like good beer after todays game!!  Tins of baked beans and a little camping stove have been put in the cupboard, those who spend anytime in here can eat these and make the place stink like a Wednesday away performance!!!

You know full f-ucking well that I hate tomatoes  Angry WTF am I supposed to eat  Huh Bastard  Angry

Some people are so f'ucking ungrateful!!!!  I was figuring you would just drink the cheap beer, the beans were for everyone else!!!  Miserable twat!!! Whistle

F'uck me Chaz, it's only a padded cell, not some CIA beach resort in Cuba  Whistle

True but as dips go I prefer hummus over Guantanamo!!  Which reminds me, one of our foreign players not being picked in the side borrowed the cell recently and I think he left some hummus in the fridge, you could eat that!!
ARSE CLAG
and complicated
gf is insisting on playing the smiths Angry fuuucking hate that twat morrissey Angry cuunt
Maddix likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(19-12-2015, 23:45)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: gf is insisting on playing the smiths Angry fuuucking hate that twat morrissey Angry cuunt

Could be worse though  Confused I have to listen to f'ucking ABBA all the time  Angry I feel a right c'unt when I'm sat at traffic lights with the windows open in Summer  Blush
and complicated
(19-12-2015, 23:45)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: gf is insisting on playing the smiths Angry fuuucking hate that twat morrissey Angry cuunt

Love the Smiths.  You're so uncultured in Rotherham  Wink
Smiths are the best band Britain has produced you little twat !! wthout the smiths you wouldnt have had stone roses etc !! Go into the corner and have a think about what youve just said ???
consilio likes this post
fully accept that imre, just when morrissey starts singing i wish a double decker bus or ten ton truck would run me over Laugh

do quite like "how soon is now" though
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(20-12-2015, 21:01)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: fully accept that imre, just when morrissey starts singing i wish a double decker bus or ten ton truck would run me over Laugh

do quite like "how soon is now" though

I'm with you Thurnscoe but I would instruct the bus to run him over rather than me!!!
Maddix and Thurnscoe_OWL like this post
That Morrisey is a right miserable c'unt Angry he even makes me look happy Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »