Thread Rating:
RIFC
Accredited! Does that mean you get a sticker to put in your window?
(27-11-2015, 21:27)supercooper Wrote: Accredited! Does that mean  you get a sticker to put in your window?

Same money but with a license for pomposity.
supercooper likes this post
(27-11-2015, 19:19)Maroon 1 Wrote:
(27-11-2015, 18:01)Trusevich Wrote: Rangers introduce 'Living Wage'.

No consultation, no shareholder's vote, no pissing about over an extra £80k a year, unlike some other clubs at recent AGMs.

Just went and f*cking did it, because it's the right thing to do.  Thumb up

How long before those who proclaim the moral high ground are shamed into doing the same?

Way ahead of you on this mate...plus ours is accredited, so a wee bit different to yours. Still hats off to you for moving in the right direction

Laugh Laugh The absolute cheek of supporters of a club that left a trail of debt including a fuckin poppy charity boasting about this is incredible.
You can't be surprised Jim
(28-11-2015, 12:15)Fredstersafool Wrote: You can't be surprised Jim

You clearly have been.  Laugh Did you look at hertz creditors list ?

Maroon1 fighting for the higher moral ground with a bunch of tax avoiders. Just cringe.
(28-11-2015, 11:56)hibeejim21 Wrote: Laugh Laugh The absolute cheek of supporters of a club that left a trail of debt including a fuckin poppy charity boasting about this is incredible.

Spare me the moral high ground. Hibs' parent company went into receivership not so long ago too, you know. Your hands are as dirty as mine. Let he who is without sin cast the etc., etc.

So, when do Hibs plan on implementing the living wage? Do you not agree they should?

If Rangers (and Hearts of course) putting it in place shames others into doing the same, is that not a good thing?
TIN TIN and Maroon 1 like this post
'Your hands are as dirty as mine'

Are they xxxx. Much easier to crow about paying this type of wage when it's being subsidised by the fans and when not so long ago you both ditched your debts and sacked a big whack of employees.

shameless stuff. Hearts especially shouldn't be crowing about anything to do with money and 'values' - especially when it concerns their staff who only a short time ago weren't getting paid at all.
0762 likes this post
(28-11-2015, 13:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: 'Your hands are as dirty as mine'

Are they ****.

Aye they are. Your moral high ground is built on sand.
(28-11-2015, 13:24)Trusevich Wrote:
(28-11-2015, 13:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: 'Your hands are as dirty as mine'

Are they ****.

Aye they are. Your moral high ground is built on sand.

It's not me that's trying to take it  Doh
You're right. Hibs would need to implement the living wage first.  Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »