Thread Rating:
Strictly come dancing
Apparently, viewing figures were down on last year by about a million.
Well that means nowt does it. People don't watch telly live anymore now. We saw the last part live but the first part on catch up.
How many more people will still have it to watch?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(21-12-2014, 19:01)Lord Snooty Wrote: Apparently, viewing figures were down on last year by about a million.
Well that means nowt does it. People don't watch telly live anymore now. We saw the last part live but the first part on catch up.
How many more people will still have it to watch?

Viewing figures are fixed and so is the UK Top 40.
turkeydinner likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Ha good point. I know who won but have still not watched the semi or final. Neither the Christmas special!
So is Strictly fixed so that Peter Andre wins?  

(26-11-2015, 21:17)spireitematt Wrote: So is Strictly fixed so that Peter Andre wins?  

Well last week's dance off was, even if head judge Len says it wasn't.

It's now got to the stage where good dancers are getting kicked off. Any slip ups and anybody can go but despite what they say, the judges pick their favourites in the dance off.
It annoys me they are judged more on personality and not on the dancing. X Factor is the same they aren't judged on singing there more judged on looks and if the public like them or not.

My wife watches the US version religiously, its called Dancing With the Stars over here, and I don't get the impression that anything is rigged with the results. It does seem that the best dancer does win. The season has just finished here and Bindy Irwin, daughter of Steve Irwin, won it and was definitely the best dancer. Missed Len Goodman as he wasn't up to doing both the series here and in the UK, but apparently he will be back judging over here next season.
Lord Snooty likes this post
There was no way Peter Andre was going. He is the poster boy for this year. But how long can be survive when he's not as good at dancing as he was expected to be?
(27-11-2015, 05:21)St Charles Owl Wrote: My wife watches the US version religiously, its called Dancing With the Stars over here, and I don't get the impression that anything is rigged with the results. It does seem that the best dancer does win.  The season has just finished here and Bindy Irwin, daughter of Steve Irwin, won it and was definitely the best dancer.  Missed Len Goodman as he wasn't up to doing both the series here and in the UK, but apparently he will be back judging over here next season.

Over here they had to re-record Peter Andre's dance because he didn't get a standing ovation in the dance off that's why there is a bit of an uproar and it wasn't the best dance either.

(27-11-2015, 08:56)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: There was no way Peter Andre was going. He is the poster boy for this year. But how long can be survive when he's not as good at dancing as he was expected to be?

Not long I would have thought but then again most of the judges like him. I can't see him winning but he will probably get as far the semi-finals because each week the dances get harder so he will get caught out sooner or later.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »