Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Well, that's starting to make my season a lot more enjoyable! Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
But I thought Adkins was the man to finally get them out of the pub league??  I suppose the way they are going he may just achieve that but in the wrong direction!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

Seriously though, they have by far the highest crowds, one of the biggest budgets and a manager who has won promotion before!!  I really thought this would be their season, and I suppose there is still plenty of time for them to turn it around, but boy they are a gift that simply keeps giving for us at the moment!!
Judge is really a CM but can drift to either side as he takes free kicks in all attacking areas.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I don't derive enjoyment from the troubles of other clubs, United included. I only care about Wednesday winning. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Now everyone will start calling me peiblade. Doh Doh Doh

Go on then if it makes you happy. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
I hope they never win another game.
(25-11-2015, 13:36)peiowl Wrote: I don't derive enjoyment from the troubles of other clubs, United included. I only care about Wednesday winning. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Now everyone will start calling me peiblade. Doh Doh Doh

Go on then if it makes you happy. Whistle Whistle Whistle

Im sure when you were a lad back here in the 60s 0r 70s or whenever you left ? the united fans wernt such arragant shitfaces that laughed at wednesdays downfall but when i grew up thats what it was like !! so understand i and 99% could never want to wish them nothing but bad luck !! so get with it or i we will think youre a blade !!
Statesideowl likes this post
Part of being a Wednesday fan is wanting to put as much distance between ourselves and our porcine pals from across the city. I am not that bothered about what they are doing but still damn near piss my pants when they get humiliated by the likes of Crewe & Shrewsbury.

Hear there was a protest this morning.
consilio, Statesideowl, Jacko The Flopsy Piglet like this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Couldn't agree more.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=253]
Maddix and Jacko The Flopsy Piglet like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I used to be a lot more anti-Blade when I was younger but my main Blade-supporting mate has given up on them and no longer goes, or even shows that much interest in their fate. It's just not the same without that banter. Plus, having been in the mire ourselves not so long ago I still can't bring myself to trust our relative rise, I keep expecting it all to come tumbling down around our ears.

Still, Shrewsbury at home! You've got to smile. Wait 'til I see the Father-In-Law (a Blade)!
madsteve likes this post
You know nothing, Jacko
I'm not sure if this is necessarily with a purpose to sign the kid. It could just be more of building relationships with Prem clubs?

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/liver...20259.aspx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed