Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
After skimming through MS's stats, I think I can safely say that I was right to say that we should be after Alan Judge a few weeks ago Smartass
and complicated
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7586225

Only if he gets some playing time!!!!
"God Save the King."
(24-11-2015, 13:45)Maddix Wrote: After skimming through MS's stats, I think I can safely say that I was right to say that we should be after Alan Judge a few weeks ago  Smartass

I remember saying we should sign Judge when he was at Notts County and we were in L1.
Maddix likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Does he play through the middle or out wide?
(24-11-2015, 19:34)consilio Wrote: Does he play through the middle or out wide?

Think he can play both.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Only get in our side if he plays down the right.
Blades 1-4 Shrewsbury  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh 

and still 30 mins left
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(24-11-2015, 23:01)Owlkev71 Wrote: Blades 1-4 Shrewsbury  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh 

and still 30 mins left

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I am a bit worried about the annual 'play-off laugh-a-thon' though  Whistle

It looks like Bransley are finally going back where they belong n'all Laugh Laugh Laugh
and complicated
Blades 2-4 Shrewsbury FT
Shame about that Whistle
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed