Thread Rating:
RIFC
QED, eh.
(20-11-2015, 21:24)TheWorthinGer Wrote: QED, eh.
probabam quod ego had Whistle
You certainly have.
(20-11-2015, 21:54)TheWorthinGer Wrote: You certainly have.
Quae semper 

(20-11-2015, 21:54)TheWorthinGer Wrote: You certainly have.
Quae semper 
Echo aeternam.
I find the comments from the site moderators astonishing tbh. Anyways, such is life I suppose and am pretty sure this is the only board affected, and pretty sure it wouldnt be tolerated on others major posting ones. I guess I may get banned for this but so be it. This allowed persecution of Rangers has become a farse. the rangers fans want to get on with their own business and are constantly being abused by folk who would rather post here than their own boards.
Mods can say it all banter, but in reality it it hatred. If they were saying and doing similar in a racist manner for instance it would of course be snuffed out.
Being a mod myself of a site of nearly 12 thousand I can safely say this kind of behaviour would not be tolerated, even though it is not a football one. maybe thats why we have 12 k

feel free to ban me if it suits
But no one is saying anything in a racists manner you idiot so why you even bringing that up??
(21-11-2015, 01:59)Fredstersafool Wrote: But no one is saying anything in a racists manner you idiot so why you even bringing that up??

It is always best to read a post before replying to it, Fred.

Struth said :

Mods can say it all banter, but in reality it it hatred. If they were saying and doing similar in a racist manner for instance it would of course be snuffed out.

Struth was using 'racist' as an analogy to highlight the nature of the anti-Rangers posts on here, posts that as he also correctly mentioned, do not occur on the boards of other Clubs.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Well iv'e had enough of this crap. Maybe that's the point. Wallow in your mire pond life.
Struth, I really dinnae think I've ever posted anything in a hateful manner, I've certainly posted stuff you dinnae like or  you disagree wi', but is that no' the point o' discussion forums, wouldn't it be boring if everybody just agreed wi' ye; even on the main hibs site we have arguments, and I've retaliated when called a wanker or an idiot. I've never hidden my dislike of rangers, but its no greater than my dislike o' celtic so any accusations o' bigotry go right oot the windae, and I would never ever say on here something I widnae dare say tae somebodys' face. all the guests on here agreed that personal abuse was unacceptable and almost immediately iwas called a wanker and an idiot, however he tries tae dress it up that's what he was saying, surprisingly I find I can live wi' that. if we're not wanted on here ,fine, i'll be offski but dinnae blame the guests for a' the nonsense that's gon e on here. you've got a couple o' twats of your own on here. if you do feel i' posted in hatered i'll apologise now
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »