Thread Rating:
RIFC
(20-11-2015, 14:25)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
Paigntonhibby Wrote:
TheWorthinGer Wrote:If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact".  Not that I'd argue otherwise, I've seen lots of the evidence.
there ye go SCO, keyboard f#cking warriors, probably widnae have the bottle tae say it face tae face. basically St.Charles if yer brogues dinnae toe the party line yer a wanker and an idiot, if you have an opinion that differs fae theirs,yer a wanker and an idiot. and if ye quote facts that they dinnae agree wi' that's right,yer a wanker and and an idiot. fortunately I couldnae gie a toss what any rangers supporters think about me but i'll keep coming on here giving my opin ion and if they gie me abuse they'll get it back. f#ck 'em Smile

Are you really so unable to understand my post?  Let me explain in short bursts:

You think it is for others to disprove your claims.

Ergo, someone calls you a wanker and an idiot and it's true, fact unless you can prove otherwise.

However, it's for the poster to prove that what they post as fact is so.

Otherwise, you are a wanker and an idiot...because someone posted it.
what I said minty and the glib and shameless one said,FACT,not a claim. what I said about Ogilvie, FACT, not a claim. if you want tae call me a wanker and an idiot,carry on, i'll dae my best no' tae lose any sleep, but whatever you call me disnae change the FACT that what I said is true .After SCOs post the guests on here said that whatever the opinion offered personal abuse was out of order,then along you come,predictable as ever Doh
(20-11-2015, 16:55)hibeejim21 Wrote: BDOs have said today they are "reviewing the judgment and are considering their position".

Nothing confirmed.

Absolutely.

The Herald article doesn't confirm it as a done deal. They say that it'll be confirmed next week, so they're claiming toi have some sort of inside knowledge seeing as the appeal application deadline is 2nd December.

(20-11-2015, 17:18)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(20-11-2015, 14:25)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Are you really so unable to understand my post?  Let me explain in short bursts

Ergo, someone calls you a wanker and an idiot and it's true, fact unless you can prove otherwise.

what I said minty and the glib and shameless one said,FACT,not a claim. what I said about Ogilvie, FACT, not a claim. if you want tae call me a wanker and an idiot,carry on, i'll dae my best no' tae lose any sleep, but whatever you call me disnae change the FACT that what I said is true .After SCOs post the guests on here said that whatever the opinion offered personal abuse was out of order,then along you come,predictable as ever Doh

He didn't call you a wanker or an idiot. You are misunderstanding his words, and jumping to a knee-jerk over-reaction.
Trusevich Wrote:
hibeejim21 Wrote:BDOs have said today they are "reviewing the judgment and are considering their position".

Nothing confirmed.

Absolutely.

The Herald article doesn't confirm it as a done deal. They say that it'll be confirmed next week, so they're claiming toi have some sort of inside knowledge seeing as the appeal application deadline is 2nd December.

Paigntonhibby Wrote:
TheWorthinGer Wrote:Are you really so unable to understand my post?  Let me explain in short bursts

He didn't call you a wanker or an idiot. You are misunderstanding his words, and jumping to a knee-jerk over-reaction.

Why bother, if you don't stand on a biscuit tin and shout in a pseudo language he obviously can't understand.

Let's face it, he has failed grasp anything of what I posted.  And I made it simple enough for a wanking idiot to take in.
This is the article mentioned here. Apart from Rangers, it also states that HMRC intoduced a scheme in 2011 to deal with EBT cases. This scheme was ended in March this year {2015} and HMRC's stance now is pay up or litigate.

Herald Scotland - Rangers oldco liquidators set to take 'Big Tax Case' to a Supreme Court appeal
AVFC RFC SAFC
(20-11-2015, 17:53)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Why bother, if you don't stand on a biscuit tin and shout in a pseudo language he obviously can't understand.

Let's face it, he has failed grasp anything of what I posted.  And I made it simple enough for a wanking idiot to take in.

We're all aware of 'self projection' - where the sufferer endows others with their own short-comings and psychological failings. I think he might be suffering from self introjection - he's assuming that he is whatever he thinks is suggested.

Or am I just standing on the wrong shortbread tin? Laugh
TheWorthinGer likes this post
Glaswegians referring to a pseudo language....thats xxxx funny.

Beer time. For certain.
F*ck me, I'm Glaswegian now?

Trosks, slounks an' sloo'ans the lot o' ye!
(20-11-2015, 12:02)TheWorthinGer Wrote: If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact".  NOT THAT I'D ARGUE OTHERWISE,I'VE SEEN LOTS OF THE EVIDENCE
hope that sorted that little misunderstanding, dinnae ken what you lot call name calling. nae biscuit tin required there then
(20-11-2015, 19:06)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(20-11-2015, 12:02)TheWorthinGer Wrote: If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact".  NOT THAT I'D ARGUE OTHERWISE,I'VE SEEN LOTS OF THE EVIDENCE
hope that sorted that little misunderstanding, dinnae ken what you lot call name calling. nae biscuit tin required there then

Because i agree with something doesn't mean that I said it.
(20-11-2015, 19:53)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(20-11-2015, 19:06)Paigntonhibby Wrote:

Because i agree with something doesn't mean that I said it.

whatever
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »