Thread Rating:
RIFC
True stop doing it, your pandering to them, you know the agenda they have.
(20-11-2015, 12:02)TheWorthinGer Wrote: If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact".  Not that I'd argue otherwise, I've seen lots of the evidence.
there ye go SCO, keyboard f#cking warriors, probably widnae have the bottle tae say it face tae face. basically St.Charles if yer brogues dinnae toe the party line yer a wanker and an idiot, if you have an opinion that differs fae theirs,yer a wanker and an idiot. and if ye quote facts that they dinnae agree wi' that's right,yer a wanker and and an idiot. fortunately I couldnae gie a toss what any rangers supporters think about me but i'll keep coming on here giving my opin ion and if they gie me abuse they'll get it back. f#ck 'em Smile

(20-11-2015, 12:45)Trusevich Wrote: [quote='Paigntonhibby' pid='60452' dateline='1448013479']
 There I've said it, pick that tae bits Thumb up

OK. You've posted a lot of idiotic shite to try to justify continuing to post a lot of shite, and made a pig's fanny of it. That whole post was just a dig at Rangers.

I don't think you want to talk about football, or that you're capable of it.

Let us all know if that changes. Thumb up

[h] oh dear, another one ,that didnae take long. what have I said that's no' true then. a blind mans idiotic shite is another mans truth
There's no agenda you lot are making it an agenda all that's happened here is it's degenerated into tit for tat shite.

Trus you really need to stop asking people to talk football on this thread this thread is on off field matters.

I'm seriously up for getting back on line here instead of taking the xxxx if you lot are too??
(20-11-2015, 13:51)Fredstersafool Wrote: There's no agenda you lot are making it an agenda all that's happened here is it's degenerated into tit for tat shite.

Trus you really need to stop asking people to talk football on this thread this thread is on off field matters.

I'm seriously up for getting back on line here instead of taking the xxxx if you lot are too??
wasting yer breath Fred
On another note just reading BDO are apparently appealing the latest EBT outcome,think we all seen that one coming.
Trus, I posted the link I did to genuinely gauge an opinion of it from you, Coop, Worth et al. I didn't know the accuracy of it. Through your reply to my original post I'm now looking at the guy's "work" differently, so cheers for that. Wasn't too enamoured with your response to the OP but understand it, and didn't take it too personally.

Be good (for me at least) to try and keep the debate going as it is a huge talking point in Scottish football and it would be good (again for me) to get a Rangers perspective on it from you guys but if it's not for you then I'll shut my wordhole about it on here and stick to slagging you off for still being stuck in the diddy league while we are chasing the Champions League Big Grin
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
 Paigntonhibb Wrote:
TheWorthinGer Wrote:If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact".  Not that I'd argue otherwise, I've seen lots of the evidence.
there ye go SCO, keyboard f#cking warriors, probably widnae have the bottle tae say it face tae face. basically St.Charles if yer brogues dinnae toe the party line yer a wanker and an idiot, if you have an opinion that differs fae theirs,yer a wanker and an idiot. and if ye quote facts that they dinnae agree wi' that's right,yer a wanker and and an idiot. fortunately I couldnae gie a toss what any rangers supporters think about me but i'll keep coming on here giving my opin ion and if they gie me abuse they'll get it back. f#ck 'em Smile

Are you really so unable to understand my post?  Let me explain in short bursts:

You think it is for others to disprove your claims.

Ergo, someone calls you a wanker and an idiot and it's true, fact unless you can prove otherwise.

However, it's for the poster to prove that what they post as fact is so.

Otherwise, you are a wanker and an idiot...because someone posted it.

Logic, it's only hard if you hit yourself with it.

If an individual makes a statement this does not change history - alternate history is an exercise of the imagination and no more.  

So, if X states that Y may not have signed this does not mean that anyone cheated and it does not affect history anywhere but in the imagination of wishful thinkers.

Why? Because we can all play that game: Z would have signed for less money and been much better.  See.

Oh, and I'm a Road Warrior.

Here's an example of a wishful thinker:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...nd-6864744

26 points.
(20-11-2015, 13:59)Fredstersafool Wrote: On another note just reading BDO are apparently appealing the latest EBT outcome,think we all seen that one coming.

In the Herald today, I think.

I'll wait until it's officially confirmed, but it's always been my opinion that it would, and should be appealed. They made an absolute arse of it with their 'common sense' argument in the last hearing.
It's came this far and the only way to end it is in the supreme court,well I assume that's where it will end.
BDOs have said today they are "reviewing the judgment and are considering their position".

Nothing confirmed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »