Thread Rating:
RIFC
Posting this here, as it covers business matters : Celtic AGM Questions  ... over there ! Big Grin
AVFC RFC SAFC
(19-11-2015, 19:44)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(19-11-2015, 15:21)Trusevich Wrote: Discussing it is fine, that's not the issue. Coming on here for the sole reason of winding people up, or having a go at Rangers, is a different matter altogether.

(19-11-2015, 15:56)supercooper Wrote: I for one would be happy to discuss without the bile.

I agree with Jim regarding the subject in this particular thread.  While this thread is about a football club, its not about the football.  Trus, I would also say that winding opposing fans up is also partly what forums are for, so see no problem with that.  But you alluded to it, and supercooper hits that nail on the head, its the name calling and abuse that gets posted that spoils the debate or even the winding up (sorry, can I use those words on a Rangers forum!! Whistle ) and that for me is what needs to stop from both sides!!  Feel free to make a point, have a go, take the piss, even laugh out loud at the  opposition, just do it as you would if you were face to face in a pub having a pint, not behind a keyboard!!

Agree 100% SCO but unfortunately that's never been achievable on here or before that in the "other place" . I'm happy to hold up my hands for my fair share of blame on that score, and that's to my shame. It's a pity as truth be told there are people with good minds, opinions and sense's of humour that could make the "debates" good ones.
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
I just feel I have let myself been dragged into get to fcku mindset from a few on here but in the main Trusevic who is just an obnoxious arrogant bar steward who never takes anyone's point bar his own,now I know I have wound up bodies on here because it's the only time you actually get a honest reply,even when you ask a genuine question it's replied back to as a kick in the balls against Rangers when it's not,maybe even worse now after all the shite that's went down over the last year or so,however i'm very much willing to stop all this crap and have a decent discussion for once but that will likely be dependant on certain posters taking a question serious rather than an attack.
It's simple Fred - just don't attack Rangers or its fans, stop calling us scum and cheats and our club poisonous.

If you want to talk football, you'll get a civilised response. If you just want to act the c*nt then you'll be treated accordingly.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
(20-11-2015, 11:40)Trusevich Wrote: It's simple Fred - just don't attack Rangers or its fans, stop calling us scum and cheats and our club poisonous.

If you want to talk football, you'll get a civilised response. If you just want to act the c*nt then you'll be treated accordingly.
so basically Trus, dinnae post anything you dinnae agree wi'. personal abuse shouldnae be accebtable on these boards and I've probably done my share and been the recipient o' a fair bit, but I should be able tae come on here and comment without being called a wanker or an idiot. if I'm wrong about anything,prove it. Rangers did cheat, minty and glib and shameless have both admitted rangers probably gained an unfair advantage as they probably widnae have been able tae bring in players o' such a high standard. and as for Ogilvie being allowed anywhere near committees that dealt wi' a' this mess is just mind bogling considering how heavily he was involved in it all. There I've said it, pick that tae bits Thumb up
If you post something it's for you to prove that it's true, and not otherwise.

The alternative is that you are a wanker and an idiot - because someone posted the "fact". Not that I'd argue otherwise, I've seen lots of the evidence.
And there we go wanker and idiot used already.

I have asked genuine questions regards Rangers situation in the past and been met with accusation finger pointing etc.

Trus you deliberately go out yer way to diss anything asked on Rangers regardless of it being a reasonable question or not,open yer eyes and try seeing that everything psoted isn't an attack it's asked trying to find an answer.
(20-11-2015, 12:12)Fredstersafool Wrote: And there we go wanker and idiot used already.

I have asked genuine questions regards Rangers situation in the past and been met with accusation finger pointing etc.

Trus you deliberately go out yer way to diss anything asked on Rangers regardless of it being a reasonable question or not,open yer eyes and try seeing that everything psoted isn't an attack it's asked trying to find an answer.

What you call a reasonable question, a reasonable man might question.

For instance, I shot down M1 the other day for posting a link to a blog by a known Rangers-hating Celtic fan and asking if it stood up to scrutiny. Anyone who had bothered to read it would be more than aware it was yet another attempt to discredit Rangers, yet M1 still thought it was a good idea to post it. It wasn't a reasonable question, therefore it wasn't treated as such.

I'm just sick of idiots having a go, it's relentless and self-defeating. It's not much fun either, is it?

As I've said from day one - We just want to talk about football. That's why we came here in the first place.
No trus you just want to fob off anything asked about the club regardless of it being a geniune question or a very apparent piss take.

Then maybe we shouldn't have threads like this one and solely have threads on the game itself??
(20-11-2015, 11:57)Paigntonhibby Wrote:  There I've said it, pick that tae bits Thumb up

OK. You've posted a lot of idiotic shite to try to justify continuing to post a lot of shite, and made a pig's fanny of it. That whole post was just a dig at Rangers.

I don't think you want to talk about football, or that you're capable of it.

Let us all know if that changes. Thumb up

(20-11-2015, 12:42)Fredstersafool Wrote: No trus you just want to fob off anything asked about the club regardless of it being a geniune question or a very apparent piss take.

Then maybe we shouldn't have threads like this one and solely have threads on the game itself??

Show me an example of a genuine question posted here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »