Thread Rating:
RIFC
Ah, the famous Edinburgh echo.

What if there is interest in Cummings, are the press not allowed to report it in case it upsets you?

He's a prolific scorer and that sort of player always attracts attention.
no' easy on a mobile Worth, there's nae proof there's any interest in Cummings in particular, although there may well be, they could just have easily been at the hibs/rangers game tae watch waghorn who has been quite prolific in his ain right this season, or Tavernier who the journos have been creaming their jeans over, but that widnae suit the agenda. I just dinnae get that rangers, who ,up until 3 weeks ago were brushing aside all that stood against them,, havnae had any interest in any o' their players, and suddenly,because hibs are up there challenging the said journos are falling over each other reporting on clubs that are supposedly watching Cummings. echos of the unsettling of the guy that ended up at darkheid
Most people would see it as a compliment, but of course your paranoia comes from the fact that you're scared that Rotherham will come in with a derisory offer and Hibs will accept.

Any comment on the fact that Warburton has been touted all over the shop down south? Is that the 'weegie' press trying to unsettle him?
Unsettle him? Even he knew he had no chance of getting the villa or Liverpool jobs,he has done nothing in the game that remotely entitles him to be under consideration for those posts.
What about the QPR job he was touted for? Or the Fulham job? Or the Blackburn Rovers job? All reported by the press, clearly trying to unsettle him, those "weegie" bastards. Angry

Laugh

There's actually a stronger case for Warburton being victim of the press than Cummings. Cummings has at least got a club showing definite interest.

Again though, I'll come back to your reasoning: It's flawed because it's built on fear of your club selling the player. That's not the "weegie" press' fault.
hibeejim21 Wrote:Unsettle him? Even he knew he had no chance of getting the villa or Liverpool jobs,he has done nothing in the game that remotely entitles him to be under consideration for those posts.

So they are just trying to unsettle him?  Or just conjure up a few readers?

Cummings has been linked with EPL clubs - and, let's face it, there's plenty of people have banged them in for fun is Scotland only to flop spectacularly at a provincial EPL side -there's no way I'd see him attractive to clubs with a guaranteed 80m in tv money this season - no way he's good enough.

So what's the difference?
(16-11-2015, 10:52)Fredstersafool Wrote: El Car did Alan Stubbs actually say he swore on his mothers grave??

No, I was being hyperbolic since it seems to be the only style of communication available to the Hibernian fans and supporters on here.
Ah right I await Trus giving you it tight for posting shite then lol
(16-11-2015, 20:13)El Car Wrote:
(16-11-2015, 10:52)Fredstersafool Wrote: El Car did Alan Stubbs actually say he swore on his mothers grave??

No, I was being hyperbolic since it seems to be the only style of communication available to the Hibernian fans and supporters on here.
actually,ye were being a twat, which seems tae be the only style of communication available tae rangers fans and supporters on here
(15-11-2015, 12:23)Trusevich Wrote:
(15-11-2015, 01:56)TIN TIN Wrote: Tbh, distance should not be a real problem in supporting your team, by that, I mean attending matches. I now live in Inverurie ( 3.5 hrs to EK, then supporters bus to Edinburgh) but still manage to attend all home games in Edinburgh and several away games thrown in.

Inverurie! It would take me 5 hours just to get as far south as Inverurie.

Listen, I've done it all before, but these days I cannot justify having to stay overnight if I want to go to a game. There are outside responsibilities I cannot abandon for that length of time. Pricks like Fred can attack me all they want for that, I don't care. I've explained it to him before and he refuses to understand, preferring instead to beat me with that stick. Like I said, he's just a prick.

I support my club as best I can from this distance. You can either choose to accept that, or join Fred in his special little prickish clan.
Geezo, 5 hrs to get to Inverurie- didnae realise you lived in Iceland Trues. Apologies, thought ye lived in the Inverness area. 
HHGH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »